State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why mention it
Thank you kindly

I believe it was because people were asking for a link to the video because of ALV's reaction. The poster was responding it would cost them a T/O if it were posted. And if no explanation is given we'd be all asking over and over, "where is that video????" If it is that bad I don't think any of us want to see it. And I bet ALV is regretting she ever twittered her response to it.

How many of you think the jury already as their minds made up

I think the majority probably have decided... there may be one or two that want to hear what everyone else thinks before deciding 100% on their own vote. That is just based on working with people for years. Some people are not as easy to come to a judgement as others.

After looking at the crime scene photos today for the first time, I honestly can't imagine any one of the people on the jury not coming up with the DP for JA. She doesn't deserve to share the same earth as the rest of us. Anyone that could be so brutal and then go about cleaning the crime site is not even a human being imho.

Listening to Wilmott's opening again... the dirty little secret thing?? Is ridiculous!!! I hope that the jury gets that.. Who cares what they did behind closed doors. She herself on the tape said she LOVED it.. She loved the debasing things he wanted to do to her...

I am concerned today.. I just want to hear closings and then I will be able to breathe again.

How many of you think the jury already as their minds made up

Just the tone of the jurors' questions makes me think they've already decided "guilty," and for premeditated, 1st degree murder. At least I hope so! If anyone deserves the DP, it's Jodi Arias. She BUTCHERED Travis Alexander. One bullet is murder. One bullet, a slit throat and nearly 30 stab wounds is a SLAUGHTER.

Even if she gets the DP and spends years on Death Row, at least she'll be stuck in a little box with only her own miserable self for company. LWOP is too good for her. On the other hand, maybe some other inmate with take umbrage at Miss Hottie Biscotti's hoity-toity attitude and it won't go so well for her, after all. It's a cheering thought!

Listening to Wilmott's opening again... the dirty little secret thing?? Is ridiculous!!! I hope that the jury gets that.. Who cares what they did behind closed doors. She herself on the tape said she LOVED it.. She loved the debasing things he wanted to do to her...

I am concerned today.. I just want to hear closings and then I will be able to breathe again.

Dirty little secret he introduced to his friends and took on trips!! And was seen being affectionate with!

Guys I have no proof either way, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that Twitter account is actually ALV. For one, it's not "verified" (with the blue checkmark) and for two, it's heavily promoting a specific YouTube user. Proceed with skepticism, IMO.

12 News Interviews Attorney Marc J. Victor on the Jodi Arias Trial .
Very interesting opinion from this attorney, I tend to agree with him

[video=youtube;e-ULN1DEKss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ULN1DEKss[/video]

Listening to opening statements....why does Wilmott say that Jodi had flown to see Travis right before she moved to Meza...but after they had broken up and in that trip Travis "showered" she with love, etc????

I don't remember anything about this trip and I wonder if it's a lie.

Guys I have no proof either way, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that Twitter account is actually ALV. For one, it's not "verified" (with the blue checkmark) and for two, it's heavily promoting a specific YouTube user. Proceed with skepticism, IMO.

I'm not convinced it's ALV either but I'm also not convinced it isn't someone who knows her and ALV has given them permssion. Howver I can't see anywhere it promotes a specific Youtube user. Where are you seeing that? There's only 12 tweets so far...

BBM - she didn't just say it on the tape, she said it IN COURT!!!

I love how Juan sits there totally bored during Wilmott's OS. Too funny. You can just see him with a bubble over his head saying "Riiiiiiiiiiight"! lol

I don't believe JA was humanized on the stand, nor by her behavior in the courtroom. I can't imagine the jury as seeing her as likeable or believable. Cruel and conniving is more in line with what I've seen, but I could definitely be wrong.

Juror instructions are Thursday, then closing arguments are Thursday and Friday so although the case will probably be handed over to them on Friday, the jury may not get to begin to deliberate til Monday.

:seeya:

BBM: Do we know HOW LONG the Judge will allow for Closing Arguments ?

OR -- is there a "time limit" set by law ?

Thanks !

GOOD POINT in the video: "Jodi Arias took the stand and testified about self defense! She didn't testify about a sudden quarrel or a heat of passion!"

She really didn't!

But I don't like what Marc Victor said about Jodi getting the LWOP and not the DP because putting her on the stand humanized her. I agree, but I didn't like hearing it.

:seeya:

BBM: Do we know HOW LONG the Judge will allow for Closing Arguments ?

OR -- is there a "time limit" set by law ?

Thanks !
I don't know. AZlawyer said this on the legal thread

Yes, objections can be made during arguments, but should be limited to major issues.

There will be time limits on closing, but they will likely be quite generous in this case.

Watching Opening Statements - JA is NOT wearing glasses! When did she 'develop' her vision problems???

She said on the tape, "that's so debasing"...pause..."I love it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members