State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are supposed to start at 9AM AZ time, I will go ahead and predict a 10 AM Start. 9:15 ish, will begin in chambers, for about 30 minutes, followed by long sidebars.

That is my story and I'm stickin to it! :giggle:

There's a joke in academia about this sort of thing. It's called "Harvard Time." Typically, classes there start 10 to 15 minutes late. Some of my colleagues who earned their PhDs there are notorious for never being on time for anything.

hope I can remember to check my email during sidebars to see if my daughter is in labor.....LOL.....ain't nobody got time for that...jk
Seriously laughing out loud!

:floorlaugh:

I remember asking what that animal was...duh!

Then this past weekend I saw the episode of Arrested Development it is from.

This is the seal that bit off Buster's hand!!

One of my favorite shows but I'd apparently forgot that scene

They need to get crackin on that movie! I love that show.

Good morning, sluthers! I have butterflies today. I am very concerned about what the DT migbt try and pull in a last ditch mistrial attempt.

Anything they try to pull goes over like a lead fart. No worries.

Tweets
1 new Tweet

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Due to limited space I can't use my knooter as a table so my lap is my new desk for today. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Travis' family has taken their seats up front. Other cases still going on. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

@reporterjmiguel is here with a very sweet salmon tie, you will see him in the media section on camera. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9m

It's hectic in here so I might not be able to respond to everyone as much as usual. Please be patient with hWild. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10m

Juan just came out wearing a gray suit and light blue shirt with blue tie. He then walked back into the room beside me. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12m

Some new ones from the security crew. "Go go Gadget Knooter" "Turbo" "Scooter". #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 13m

AZ Republic Camera Man said people were waiting out front at 2am. Yeeeesh! #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 14m

Judge Stephens is hearing other cases at the moment. My knooter rests comfortably by the door where the Juantourage come

Since its slow, can I please ask a couple of questions I have not been able to figure out.
1) Why is it necessary to create a new thread?

2) What does blow the margins mean?

3) and, when I read a response that is a response to an original comment, I page back and look to see what the original comment said, is there an easier way to do this?

thank you all. I will miss the trial today but will be back here to catch up.

Answer to question number 3....

Look at poster's name at top of original quote...

there is a little arrow...

Press that arrow... And it takes you to the original quote...

It took me quite a while to figure that out... But it saves tons of time...

HTH...:seeya:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m Travis' family has taken their seats up front. Other cases still going on

:drumroll: T minus 10 minutes!

71CGht9rkOL._SX342_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71CGht9rkOL._SL1500_.jpg

These pics are too good, Quester. I'm going to have to start puttin' Boycie into some costumes. LOL

Good morning everyone! Man, it feels like forever since I've last visited you fine folks. A whole lot has happened in just the few days since I've been here. I actually sold my first original piece of artwork, a 5 x 7 scratchboard sold for $300 on Sunday! Woo Hoo!

Anyway, I look forward to this case coming to a close so I can obsess, like I have for a long time, over watching Juan cross examine witnesses over and over again! I actually have it playing in my ear as I'm working on my art. Crazy, I know!

Here's to you Juan!

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s

They just lowered the large screen. No sign of the defense yet. Valerie has on a purplish-salmony top. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Heavy website traffic, if you have problems loading the page up keep trying it will eventually come up for you. Thx #JodiArias

There's a joke in academia about this sort of thing. It's called "Harvard Time." Typically, classes there start 10 to 15 minutes late. Some of my colleagues who earned their PhDs there are notorious for never being on time for anything.

WOW. If I was paying out of pocket (and not on a scholarship) I'd be pizzed!
I paid for that 15 minutes!

WOW! I missed the reason that Juror #8 was released. I am sure you are all on top of it, but for those that missed it.

He got a DUI on 4/20 (smoking a little too? LOL!!)

Felt he shouldn't continue - according to azcentral.com story

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

You can catch the live stream here: http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html … We haven't started yet. #JodiArias

Expand

1m

They just lowered the large screen. No sign of the defense yet. Valerie has on a purplish-salmony top. #JodiArias

Expand

2m

Heavy website traffic, if you have problems loading the page up keep trying it will eventually come up for you. Thx #JodiArias

4m

Due to limited space I can't use my knooter as a table so my lap is my new desk for today. #JodiArias

4m

Travis' family has taken their seats up front. Other cases still going on. #JodiArias

Good morning my fellow WS'ers - I have missed you over the long break. Been busy spring cleaning and getting my house in order (let me tell ya it was BAD). I pray JW doesn't take alllllll day with this witness. Didn't the judge say they had to wrap it up direct/cross all in one day (today).

:seeya:

Thanks!

Melanie

Interesting on www.AZfamily.com there is an article posted about JA getting 3 Thirty minute visits per week in jail and that she gets so much fan mail at one point they had to have her clear out her cell. The inmate can only get post cards.

Why why why is this murderer getting fan mail?

I'm nervous y'all! I have butterflies in my belly!

:panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member