State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie's work has made me smile with confidence this morning. This is going to be a good, good day for Travis' family and all of his friends. I'm so happy they are all together, as it should be. We are WITH YOU!!!! All of America and good , good people from all over the world are with you in prayer and with hope in our hearts for Justice for Travis!

In the words of James Brown, "I FEEL GOOD". Juan Martinez, a true American hero, has got this!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDrJ5Z2rKw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDrJ5Z2rKw[/ame]

can someone post the CORRECT link to AZfamily for the trial?? The one above (1st post) doesn't work!!

TIA!!

I made it. :rockon:
Somehow I still have that innocent hope that Dr.RG might be an objective witness. :floorlaugh:

I am so hyper....:skip::skip::skip:

I have to prance some of my energy as we wait....plus it's good practice for the DP verdict which should be soon!

So I take it no one is surprised by the reason Juror #8 left?? Guess this is what I miss by not posting over the weekend. LOL!!

Yeah, that is pretty much old news. :giggle: Good to see you! :)

Anyone not liking Jodi Arias today??? Horace???

HEY?!?!?!

Where are all the peeps that are normally with us? The 500+ Members and 500+ guests?

Did they all forget what today is??????????????

Good morning everyone.

I hope you all had a nice break from the trial. I know I needed it.

get ready......wait for it, wait for it
KN: Judge may we approach!

can someone post the CORRECT link to AZfamily for the trial?? The one above (1st post) doesn't work!!

TIA!!

I've been using UStream...type in Arizona and scroll down until you see the murders face.

Have been using this since CNN bagged the coverage.

So I take it no one is surprised by the reason Juror #8 left?? Guess this is what I miss by not posting over the weekend. LOL!!

Apparently he had a DUI. Don't know why exactly he was taken off. Was it because he told the police he was part of the JA jury? Or perhaps JM's office will be prosecuting him? Don't know really.

He did provide a statement saying that it was a great opportunity and that he will miss the other jurors.

WOW. If I was paying out of pocket (and not on a scholarship) I'd be pizzed!
I paid for that 15 minutes!

:floorlaugh: 5 minutes is probably more typical, but I think they just figure "it's Harvard, after all."

HEY?!?!?!

Where are all the peeps that are normally with us? The 500+ Members and 500+ guests?

Did they all forget what today is??????????????

Wait they will come sliding in and it is going to be a bumpy ride. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members