Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tip: If you're watching on Wildabouttrial, do NOT refresh the page. :banghead:

Interesting on www.AZfamily.com there is an article posted about JA getting 3 Thirty minute visits per week in jail and that she gets so much fan mail at one point they had to have her clear out her cell. The inmate can only get post cards.

Why why why is this murderer getting fan mail?

That's disturbing. But, on second thought .. is it fan mail or folks telling her what they really think of her ?

:seeya:....
Ready for Juanderful Juan and Justice for Travice....:great:

Interesting on www.AZfamily.com there is an article posted about JA getting 3 Thirty minute visits per week in jail and that she gets so much fan mail at one point they had to have her clear out her cell. The inmate can only get post cards.

Because there are plenty of lunatics running free in society?:scared:

Holy crap!! Been here since 1902 and I never knew that!! Thanks!!

1902 :D yah me too :)

Excited today!! Justice for Travis.
Big hugs to all!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1) So we have a nice new thread for trial talk only. Helps to not have to weed through re-hashing of things/opinions and not being able to find up-to-the-minute trial info.

2) When someone posts a picture that's too large and the margins expand. It makes it hard to read.

3) I've wished for the same thing. I wish there was a way to click on the quoted link to go directly to it.

JMO

#3, there is, just click on the little light blue arrow to the original posters name. It appears in the response, next to OP name. Is that what you are meaning?

Good Morning y'all!
Whew! I made it back from last minute errands in time. Now they wilol probably be an ho9ur late starting. I wonder how long this surrebuttal farce will take? Will they go until it is finished today?

:dunno: Lots of looney peeps out in this crazy world! :crazy:

There's a joke in academia about this sort of thing. It's called "Harvard Time." Typically, classes there start 10 to 15 minutes late. Some of my colleagues who earned their PhDs there are notorious for never being on time for anything.

Love it and agreed. Academics are notorious for having a warped concept of time - not only Harvardians!

So...we need to come up with a word that encapsulates everything we are feeling once the jury returns a verdict of guilty, first degree murder.

Seems like the word "Awesome!" or "Justice!" just won't be enough.

For those "surprised" by the "little blue arrow" taking you to the quoted post..

This is in fact the case for MOST FORUMS!!! So if you ever post anywhere else (about anything!) chances are, this little blue arrow thingy is on that forum too.

Just a little FYI

WOW! I missed the reason that Juror #8 was released. I am sure you are all on top of it, but for those that missed it.

He got a DUI on 4/20 (smoking a little too? LOL!!)

Felt he shouldn't continue - according to azcentral.com story

i heard from the talking heads, that he probably wouldn't have been booted for the dui. However, by telling the cops he was on the JA trial, is a breach of his admonition to not talk about the case (and telling a copy he is a juror is talking about the case). I remember in the Amferny trial, there was a juror or two with a history (but no busts during the trial). So who really knows.

I just hope the rest of the jurors behave themselves until there's a verdict!

:scared:

MOO

Mel

Is it really all fan mail??? I'm sure there is a lotta hate mail in there too!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvufFwdqMzg"]Michael Buffer: Let's Get Ready To Rumble!! Starrcade 97 - YouTube[/ame]

Good morning everyone! Man, it feels like forever since I've last visited you fine folks. A whole lot has happened in just the few days since I've been here. I actually sold my first original piece of artwork, a 5 x 7 scratchboard sold for $300 on Sunday! Woo Hoo!

Anyway, I look forward to this case coming to a close so I can obsess, like I have for a long time, over watching Juan cross examine witnesses over and over again! I actually have it playing in my ear as I'm working on my art. Crazy, I know!

Here's to you Juan!

Congratulations Candy Pickletoes!

Good morning again! Justice For Travis! Today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
So I take it no one is surprised by the reason Juror #8 left?? Guess this is what I miss by not posting over the weekend. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member