State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically he gets to re-interpret the test results in favor of the defense? For $300/hr? What a huge waste.

I'm so lost. What exactly is the point of this? This man never talked to JA and is going on and on about tests we've already heard about. Such a waste of time. Prolonging the justice we all know is coming. Seriously pizzing me off. Big time! Oh please let Juan cross today!

I CANNOT WAIT until The Egg Tree News get their Blog Post up for today! It's going ot be EPIC!

Did Geffner just say that JA was able to complete the MMPI-2 because it was designed for respondents who read at the 5th grade level?

Is that why Samuels read the questions to her?

Remember the issue with DD giving a Reading Test? I was wondering about that!

Way to show how current you are with technology, doc.

I think you meant JW. It's usually a good idea if there is some bad stuff to bring it up on direct rather than letting the lawyer doing cross bring it up. Then it looks like you were hiding something. That said, JW did not bring up the negative comments about this guy by various appellate courts. :banghead:

Yep, and she left the door WIDE open for JM to introduce said comments!

I usually don't start drinking until 5 o'clock Nova Scotia time (you know just so Basicat has company of course :giggle:)
....I may have to switch to Scotland time today.....

Yes, back in graduate school, the MMPI I, but we needed to use chisels and stone tablets. Then, after we learned to rope dinosaurs, we were able to get to our offices faster and testing changed. We trained using a variety of test subjects, including neanderthals.

Oh, I know, right? Anyone over 35 is, like, so totally hilarious!

from Twitter

FYI a court security guard told me they're working until 8pm tonight bc of the #JodiArias trial-indication of how long we'll be here.

And that will just be JW going over Geffner's CV.

*sigh* everyone has their own interpretations. goes for books such as the bible and the Koran and now test results. its like a carnival game...step right up and guess the results!

This testimony makes me so mad. It's not about Travis (although I knew it wouldn't be) and what happened to him. So far the witness stand is a platform for this Dr. to do his grandstanding. I am not impressed.

from Twitter

FYI a court security guard told me they're working until 8pm tonight bc of the #JodiArias trial-indication of how long we'll be here.

Wow ... 8:00 PM tonight !

:moo: I think the jurors and judge have had enough of the DT !

Wonder what the chances are of Juan getting to question him today?

Well considering the Judge told all parties that they were staying until the Witness(es) were DONE testifying I'm thinking this day will end Tomorrow around 3:13a.m. Those poor jurors!

Right?? The jury never saw Chris or Sky correct??? I believe they only testified outside their presence.

It would be really nice if Mimi Hall & Lisa Andrews were able to make it to court tomorrow as well, and sit with the family. Jodi would love that..(not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd