DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see JA's stun belt today.

JW's head keeps getting in the way.

Nostun_zpseb4373bb.jpg

I understand the DT has to do everything allowable to defend their client, but I really don't get this. The DT is not relating any of this psych stuff to the undeniable FACT Jodi brutally murdered Travis Alexander.

Seems to layperson me this is better suited for the penalty phase.

He said his COMPANY was not paying him. Or whoever he woks for. He did not say he is not being paid by the defense. She did not ask him that.

The company does pay him. He is on a salary but he doesn't get extra for testifying.

IMO

I am hearing Grace Slick in my head....Go ask Alyce...I think she'll know....when logic and proportion.... :)

Did the MCMI test that measures personality disorders have a section where they could measure her truthfulness?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s

Cup toucher is biting his finger nails. Marlboro man is playing with his pen. A few jurors takes notes. #JodiArias

yup, just as I thought, they've lost the jury already! :rockon:

I prefer that she not have a mental disorder...that way some juror that doesn't understand that borderline personality disorder doesn't make you a psycho killer, won't feel urged to cut her any slack because of that.

Ted Bundy was diagnosed with a personality disorder and it didn’t save him from the DP.

Borderline .. yes let's talk about Borderline, Jodi haaaaaates talking about Borderline ..

ya know...I just gottta pipe in here..

I dont care what any of these wittness say about Jodi and her how mind works or what she has, or hasnt..

bottom line, does it really matter? I mean she she premeditated murder...what does any of this have to do with premeditation and Jodi killing Travis?

its not like the defense went for a insanity pleading..jmo

argggggggg. just guess I am soooooo over this carp..

all I wanna see is JM do his thing and tie this up so the family and Travis can have justice, and in time, a healing to take place..

just sayin..

hand scored forms do not have summary scores as they would if there was computer scoring done

This is where the defense is pulling out all the stops to dazzle the jury with bullcrap...

My ears are glazing over and my ears are hearing wa wa wa........(all the way home for everyone but Jodi;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glen Fernandez ‏@glenjamin 32s

How did this shift to 'who is a better psychologist?' &not about a woman who stabbed a man 29x, slashed his throat, and shot him? #jodiarias

---
JM will bring it back!

---

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s

People that like all shades of salmon are referred to as Salmbidextrous. #JodiArias

My hubby saw the clips last night that CNN was showing of Jodi cheerfully putting on her makeup for her jailhouse interview by the media. He commented on how much she has aged since then - he was actually shocked!
(He has not paid much attention to this trial or the media surrounding it.)

Ha ha - ugly is as ugly does.

Deanna has a place of honor in the family that Jodi would NEVER have had. Chris and Sky Hughes sitting as family, send a strong message to the jury, who I am sure realize who they are by now. We are with Travis, were always with Travis, he was our dear friend and family member, we loved him, trusted him, respected him. That never waivered and that is perpetual. What you heard about us from ALV and Jodi, those were LIES. God bless them , they have been there with the family, behind the scenes for a month now!!! They are a family. United. Justice for Travis!! This guy on the stand might as well be talkin to the moon.

very touching to see deana and the hughes there with the alexander family. I love that jodie knows she was never a part of that family atmosphere.

Jodi's using her little prisoner pencil to rescore her tests....

Yep saw what looked like her arranging her pitiful collection of little prisoner pencils before ultimately selecting one to use. Can only imagine how hard it would be not to have access to colored pencils or pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela