State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were on the jury as soon as he said, he never spoke to her, never read even a police report.... I'd snap my notebook shut and throw my pencil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Careful or you might be the subject of a not-so-flattering portrait from the defendant/wannabe artist. ;)

and the pathetic defense team all break out in laughs.

How fun. Maybe they should break out the BBQ and have some hot dogs and burgers.

(sarcasm)

Jodi looks like she is actually trying to draw the witness from real life .. perhaps someone could do a screen cap and send it to her so she has something to trace?

Kind of creeps me out that Dr. G is giddy and laughing during a murder trial

Whether she's borderline isn't really the issue here - the issue is whether she is suffering from PTSD - if the jury believes she is as a result of being a battered woman (and Travis is the one who supposedly battered her) then she's got her self-defense case. I still don't buy it and I really hope JM has great questions for this expert witness. He's obviously here to show that he can analyze the test scores better than Dr. D could. I don't like it one bit.

I disagree. I think the evidence of premeditation is way too strong. Plus Jodi gave us all the gift showing the jury how well she lies (gas cans) so I'm hopeful they see right through this fog the defense is creating.

So kind of the good Dr. to point out the all the testing done by ALV and Samuels were not the way he would have viewed JA. Hope there is a refund in the works.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s

Cup toucher is biting his finger nails. Marlboro man is playing with his pen. A few jurors takes notes. #JodiArias

All the test results say to me is that JA did a good job is studying the symptoms of PTSD and was able to answer the questions in that area.

during the long break since last week..I have done some video watching[ this trial and other ones about it].One female[ sorry forget who/] said she thinks JA wet the floor doused it with water and that is how she dragged TA back to the shower. and that he was curled up not flat out which would make it easier to drag a person larger than herself.
God bless the TA family..they need justice...and peace for their Travis...

They realized that ALV's over the top lies didn't work so now they'd trying to do a JM/Demarte thing by trying to be a little toned down. Not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad