State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've pulled the headphones out, they'll go back when I see JW sit down. this is painfully boring and unnecessary. This guy never even talked to the defendant

LMAO! Did that really just happen?

This guy just burped on the stand!

I wonder how much eraser crumbles have to be vacuumed from under JA's chair everyday?

Well, there were patterns .. jury knows they're not getting the whole story.

When it is time for the victim's family to make statements, I think Deanna should bring in Napoleon and give his statement as to how he now has PTSD being subjected to the trauma and abandonment caused by the murder of his "dad".

Swear to god I was just thinking about bringing naps to court this morning. Jane-vm would lose it on tv

Dr. D. did go back to JA's childhood and worked her way up to get a pattern of BPD. This is being skewed by JW. Juan must be grinding his teeth.

How can he hypothesise PTSD when he didn't do a differential by interviewing her for history to see if she could have BPD???? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What kind of real psychologist comes to a nationally televised trial and throws a colleague under the bus?!

This hack totally agreed with Willmott's obvious personal attacks on Dr. Demarte--attacks based on Willmott's own ignorance (for example, her very own ALV PRACTICED UNDER A LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST, just like Dr. Demarte did--Willmott calls that "practicing without a license"--is she really this stupid?)

He is essentially laughing at how ridiculous and inept Dr. Demarte was & Willmott is creating all her questions to insult Demarte.

:stormingmad:

I can't wait for Juan to destroy this guy--and it won't be hard, considering his past.

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD

I cant believe what he just did. lmao

im not even paying attention and all I hear is him burp and a giggle w/ an "excuse me". wtf?!

anyone know how to get a clip of that? I don't know how to edit videos.

still shocked.

Is Jodie staring down the Alexander family and of course deana and the Hughes?

IMHO JA has heard what C & S Hughes said about her on Dr. Drew the last two nights and she is trying to pay them back by giving them that look of hers.

It's not difficult to explain the difference between qualitative and quantitative research. That was explained during the first class of undergrad sociology 101.

Was I having a senior moment or didn't the judge state last week that they would keep going today until they were finished? However long it took?

But I am an old lady. Perhaps it was just fog.

BBM .. then you may not live to see the ending! Me either! :facepalm:

Beth K- Question in the jury basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members