State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a really bad example to use of a lion vs tiger.

Juan should ask if it would make a difference if she was answering the questions based on being a victim of someone threatening you when you are a teenager versus the time when you brutally murder someone after realizing that he's never going to marry you....you know, the supposed "real" event that she is claiming to have caused her PTSD and fog.

Wow...she just can't stop...this is infuriating that the judge has allowed this testimony

I have to tell you. I bet it is traumatic to murder someone. To kill them, Stab them, Shoot them, Slit their throat. I would bet that is a traumatic experience that imprints on you.. It changes you.. But I don't think for one minute she did not enjoy that killing. That she did not plan that killing or that she did not want to commit that killing.

It makes no difference to me what her trauma is. She is still a cold blooded murderer.

He got it in there .. he dropped in date rape and domestic violence, onto childhood trauma .. yep beyond the scope approach ..

With his never interviewing the defendant it seems JSS was mistaken letting this witness on the stand.

Since I was in heavy Juan-withdrawal all this past long-weekend, I watched a lot of the trial. It is simply amazing to watch Jodi testify on the stand to things that Juan DIS-proves beyond a shadow of a doubt on cross!

This woman is a pathological liar. She will never tell the truth, even if it would help her. Her technique is to tell multiple versions of the same story to different people, and even different stories to the same person. It becomes impossible to straighten out the truth & you are left with the realization that Jodi LIED to you--you are just unable to figure out HOW or WHAT the lie is.

She is a disgusting, vile, dark, vacant and evil human being who delighted in murdering Travis. She is having the time of her life right now being Queen of the Trial--she thinks all this attention we're paying her is a compliment. She may be smarter than Einstein (ha!), but she can't grasp the big picture--everyone sees into her soul. It looks just like Travis' rotting corpse--THAT IS JODI. I don't even believe there is a sliver of hope inside her--she has chosen the evil.

I think she's fooling herself into thinking that the jury will come back with a surprise verdict in her favor because of her beauty and "heart." That's how she's lived her wasted life--being a manipulator. I think she thinks that she's seducing the jury--like she THOUGHT she was seducing Det. Flores.

I am going to enjoy the guilty of 1st degree verdict soooooo much!!!!!!

The implication makes me sooooo MAD!!!!! ...there was an intervention for Travis in the form of his loving grandma and the obvious love of his siblings.....grrrrrrrrrr.....

:facepalm: She doesn't know the full name of the test she is going to ask questions about....

I question her law degree many times a day!!!!

Next time I go to the grocery store, I will purposely walk down the utensil aisle, and once my little bitty feet get in front of the wooden spoons, I will fall to the ground in a heap. Then I will sue the entire grocery chain for inflicting PTSD on me with their wooden spoons.

I have to tell you. I bet it is traumatic to murder someone. To kill them, Stab them, Shoot them, Slit their throat. I would bet that is a traumatic experience that imprints on you.. It changes you.. But I don't think for one minute she did not enjoy that killing. That she did not plan that killing or that she did not want to commit that killing.

It makes no difference to me what her trauma is. She is still a cold blooded murderer.

And it's just like JA to seek sympathy for that.

Notice how his expression and speech change every single time Dr. DeMarte's name is mentioned?

He grows curt/abrupt with one-word yes/no answers.

He clearly reviles the woman and I doubt he's ever even met her.

Those tests are part of a complete psychological evaluation... It's quite common for them to be included in a psych eval.

I've never pulled for the lunch break, but I'm pulling for it now...

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m

Catatonic #jodiarias juror has kept herself non catatonic by touching face so much she might need a dermatologist by tomorrow

The difference here is that Jodi answered the questions like she was assaulted and witnessed a murder by intruders. The defense wants to say that is the same as Jodi being assualted by Travis. The point is Jodie LIED and she is the one who commited a murder! She wasn't assaulted or witnessed a murder. She assaulted someone and murdered them.
What worries me is according to these guys a person can dream up a complete fiction and still be diagnosed with PTSD. Without some form of validity testing, every person who wants to claim PTSD can simply lie believably and get the diagnosis they want. This INVALIDATES every true PTSD sufferer. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak