State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and your point about the TIGER and the BEAR?

mixed-species-bear-and-tiger-nuzzle.jpg

Looking for that one Juror to come to your side??

The Defence Team is like that guest that will not leave, you've cleaned up all the dishes and changed into your pyjamas and they are STILL THERE .. awkward.

Demarte was very specific about administering the reading test to make sure Jodi was capable of taking the other tests.

JW is so misleading I'd call it lying

Seque....when you see your bears...do you ever worry that they might be tigers?

All the time :floorlaugh:

Id take tigers and bears over Wilmott any day!!!

Dr. G says Dr. D did not need to give JA the IQ test, lol.

Uh yeah, since Dr. S read JA the questions he administered his tests I think Dr. D was right to question JA's comprehension.

The Judge really needs to start reigning in JW this is taking far too long.

Is the Judge really listening to everything, or just catching parts? The Judge seems to be doing a lot of paper work, and it cannot be all for this trial.

This type of a job needs more attention paid to what is being said....so some people do not drag things on for their clients sake.

I know Judges's have a lot to do but being the one in charge of court proceedings is very very important.

JMO

we are late for lunch......but that guy on the stand ate already , right?...belch?

ashley ‏@ash08love 1m

@WildAboutTrial Travis Alexander had an abusive childhood, so he stood a great chance of being victimized by #JodiArias later in life right!

From AZ Central :

12:01 Chris Williams@chriswnews

#JodiArias pros Juan Martinez has his legal pad in his lap loading it with ammunition for cross. Will he really get to use it today?

:please: I hope so !

thinking of juan bringing out the hired gun on cross,is making listening to this worthwhile

I hope Juan asks, hypothicially, lol, if a person with PTSD resulting from an episode involving a gun, be likely to purchase a gun right after the event, to protect herself on a camping trip with a group of males only...

I honestly can't tell if JA is looking cross eyed or is it me. JA is really not with it today, what gives, I really get to laughing at most of these posts, you all are great!

I hope she's not gearing up for one of those infamous headaches...:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member