State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what I expected... JW assaulting my ears with her baby girl voice and another professional willing to sacrifice his career on lie TV... all for a confessed murderess.

@ reporterjmiguel Several members of the #Arias jury look completely #checkedout. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

...and if your PhD is taken in Hawaii, you have to cook a pig in the traditional manner and learn to hula, but if it is in Arizona, you have to spend five years in the desert without water and then engage in oral exams before a board of thirty hermits. Then you have to grow a mustache in the 70's fashion. After that, you need to wait tables for several months and you have to be able to prepare gift baskets.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JW is blowing it. One can count their clincial hours done under supervision towards the licensing requirement. Demarte was very specific about that.

Susie, I lost my feed so a question if you don't mind. Are they trying to testify as fact that the clinical hrs received while obtaining Doctorate do not count? That is so preposterous...of course they count and it one of the criteria necessary for licensure, even Dr DM testified to this iirc.:banghead::banghead:

Stop staring at the camera Jodi. Nobody really wants to see you.

tumblr_ln8szcEgy01qgtf5zo1_250.gif

OT - Where has member Weebles been???

Thanks WSers for your posts....I have decided to read along and not listen right now!

JUSTICE FOR TEAM TRAVIS!

My cat just provided his comment on this testimony by coughing up a hairball.

Just an observation, but dragging that grandmother into the court when it seems she needs a nap just looks like elder abuse to me.

I think she may be a bit distraught as to why she is there...
the first time she got wheeled in (last week?), she looked very distraught...

I do wonder if she wants to be there, or was forced to be there for show...

Who is Jodi looking at? She was giving some dirty looks when the Jury walked in and seems to have continued. Is she trying it injure Juan with her eyes? A juror? It's not far enough for it to be the family.

I keep noticing this too. She's REALLY focused on the jury today.

I noticed JA is watching the jury today. Just saw alot of Travis's friends there---good

It looks to me likes she more than a tad freaked out at being confronted with all of those TA supporters on the family side at one time. And that makes me happy. Because I am mean like that.

Looks like Jodi is just staring down the jury creepily .. perhaps NOT a good idea as we're headed towards the end and deliberations ..

I noticed JA is watching the jury today. Just saw alot of Travis's friends there---good

BBM: This may be a "stretch" but could she be "drawing" the jurors ?

I know ... creepy thought ... I know that may sound crazy, but nothing is crazy when it comes to JA ...

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member