State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi was just staring down the jury.

The laughing between these two is so inappropriate and can't be impressing the jury. And then there is JA giving hate stares to someone. Can't believe she would do that with the jury right there.

JA keeps staring at the gallery. Does anybody have a roll call of all friends of Travis sitting there?

....use what is most current and updated......just like ALV did!!!

JW is making my ears bleed, I'm gonna put her and the good doc on mute and make up my version of their questions and answers like I do on my hub's Asian action films.

For the Det Fl fans.

Attachments

• detflorwed.gif
    detflorwed.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 28
When William and Katherine ( of England ) were married, 3 a.m. McPeep time,
I munched eclairs and drank tea in my fanciest jammies, as I watched the wedding.
Does anyone have a Mystery Date game we could play?
Current Mood: Impatiently serene.
We're out of paper in the thread loo.
rambling along.....

For that royal occasion, I had a small wedding cake (with congrats Will & Kathy - it was a very small, round, cake; crumpets & jam, the authentic Earl Grey and Breakfast teas. I had so much fun - the hubby & son thought I was...nuts! She was such a beautiful bride....okay, that is all. :seeyah:

I really don't see how this is relevant if he hasn't even spoken to Jodi. OMG!
It seems ridiculous to give an opinion on someone who you have had no contact with.

Yes, and hopefully the jury feels the same!!

I've always had a hard time concentrating on what people are saying when they present themselves in the manner that this witness is. I just have a hard time taking him seriously. He strikes me as a salesman or someone trying to convince me of something with his mannerisms... I don't know how to explain it really.

IIRC Karp gave TSI 1 and Dr. D wanted to confirm the test so gave same one.

This whole testimony stinks. I mean, it reeks. This stuff about the updated version.....is just stupid. They may bring out the new version of a test but it may be two or three years before the first test is considered to be outdated.

I am having a hard time understanding why the DT didn't put this guy on instead of the other two--however, it benefits the PT. I hate to even put this out there but I am somewhat concerned that this guy was the last one to discuss MH issues for the jury--I cannot imagine Judge not allowing PT Dr. today. I am absolutely counting on Juan to be at his most superb to dismantle this guy and lift up his expert.

Jeez...just lost my feed again.:stormingmad: Maybe I need some reassurance.

Just to reassure you:

This doctor did not ever talk to the killer. He has not read the police reports. He knows very little about the case.

He has already said that he thinks the killer told the truth about all the questions on the test. He thinks she is credible.

Bottom line, it does not matter if she has BPD or PTSD. She killed Travis in cold blood, no matter what this guy tries to diagnose her with.

WHOA! He just said "I'm not sure if I answered that the way . . . " and then abruptly stopped.

He was going to say . . . "you wanted it". I'm convinced of it! That was an awkward moment.

He certainly did and I pray the jury caught that.

I HATE the way Jennifer purposefully misstates the testimony of DeMarte.

Wilmott, not a good idea to bore and insult the people who are deciding JA's fate

maudit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member