State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction- No way this will be over today! :gavel:

Is Jodie staring down the Alexander family and of course deana and the Hughes?

That is my hypothesis...she is shooting her looks to Travis' family and friends today, not the jury. Katiecool and others have said the jury doesn't look at her much if at all. JA is projecting her venom to the PT side of the gallery, IMO

OK...does JW really think all of this is helping her client?

REAL QUESTION! Because I don't see it.

The "good" doctor is gonna wish he had something besides water in that cup when Juan gets to cross

Jodi's notes. Watch out this is a big file for those of you on mobiles. I can shrink it if you need me to. It's very funny.

Attachments

• jodinotes.jpg
    jodinotes.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 72
Is it me or does this witness not seem like he knows he is in a court room?? For someone who has testified soooooo much, He seems completely out of place.

I think she's pretending to be bored but is thrilled that this guy is giving her defense back to her.

He's giving nothing back to her. MY Juan will rip him up............:fence: waiting

I can't take this any longer. My meds are making me drowsy and this guy is making me even sleepier. Need a nap. Will have TV on in background, listening for JM's voice in my dreams....

Visualize butterflies or pretty flowers as you fall asleep!!!
I did what you're gonna do the other day and dreamed about Gus! You have been warned! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just started listening to the trial today and Wilmont's voice, and demeanor, feels angry. Did I miss something? When Dr. Demarte was on the stand did she embarrass Wilmont? A lot.
JW's whole line of questioning seems to be a great big naa naa naa naa boo boo to Dr. Demarte. It feels personal.

Maybe it's cuz the bald spot is back.

Dr Demarte was very credible IMO and believable. I do not believe she embarrassed Wilmont. Demarte did not acknowledge Wilmonts morning greetings.

JSS needs to have this experts notes marked as exhibits bc he is clearly referencing them in his testimony :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have errands to run at their lunch break, I hope I get back in time to see JM shred this dude. I'm assuming Wilmott gets before lunch and Juan gets after lunch.

Can't wait until after lunch so we can see the killer doing this constantly..

Lick.gif

I absolutely can't stand it when (after lunch) she runs her tongue all the way across the inside of her front teeth. So gross.

Is Jodie staring down the Alexander family and of course deana and the Hughes?

yes she is. she just did it again. you could see her eyes move from the alexander side over to her family side.....

total stare down.

she feels no shame.

I don't think I would do that. I would pick the one I found more credible and that would be Dr. DeMarte hands down.

The defense knows DD hurt their case really bad and that is why they had to come back with this dude.

imo

Yes I agree, but if confused I would not "scramble my brain," I would just cancel them out. There is no way Jodi could not be found guilty beyond all doubt in that case. My opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand