State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this case goes down it's because judge allowed this witness and gave Juan NO TIME to prepare a cross!!!

All Travis' friends being in court is making JA the most uncomfortable I've ever seen her. Too bad so sad

That look is absolutely terrifying. That my fellow WS friends is the last "look" Travis saw before he died. She is simply SEETHING seeing and probably feeling with her creepy antenna the overwhelming love in the room for Travis.

Wow - I just saw them pan TA's family side....... I am really glad that they are there with friends and family for the last few days of this.

I wonder how JA felt when she saw ALL them there in the courtroom. I wonder if she's still "ashamed" of killing TA the way she said she was right after it happen, ya know, when she didn't tell anyone anything and acted like she knew nothing about him being dead when his friends called her? :banghead:

As far as tests go, you need to compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges. Which would have happened if DD gave her the updated version. DT is gasping.. Gitana was right. It is about winning for JW.

Wouldn't sitting in jail for a yr or more be considered some type of trauma or at least add to any previous stress.. It would for me

The judge should not have allowed this. It could go on forever with each side bringing in different experts who would refute each other. This is a diversionary tactic to take away from the PA's rebuttal and the real reason everyone is in court.

bleh.

I have zero respect for the field of forensic psychology.:moo: :twocents:

Jodi shows symptoms of PTSD ... it happens when you murder someone and then go to the slammer.

Since she was never tested before she killed someone this whole diagnosis is Rick Springfield MOOT!!.

Okay. They all look pretty good today. Some new faces on the front

Gauntlet, thanks for the pics. You know I just don't know how this family has managed to stay composed, they have my deepest respect. Sending them prayers today.

I do not understand something here. Didn't he say earlier that Jodi did not lie or manipulate these test? The test that Karp and DrD gave were scored by a computer right? So if a computer scored these test how can the scoring be so off if JA did not lie?

If they don't get done today that means we will have final arguments early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro