State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. She is purposefully mischaracterizing and lying about what DeMarte said on the stand. Jennifer is doing EXACTLY what her client has done throughout her relationship with Travis. Like stating for a fact that Travis backhanded her and then to find out that was NOT the case.

There is nothing intentional about it. She has done it repeatedly with multiple witnesses and on very important points. Thankfully Juan has nailed her on it many times.

she's done this throughout the trial. she'll just toss off some comment, and it's totally inaccurate and she goes on. she's slimy. i actually dislike her MORE than nurmi, and that's saying a LOT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GNXxQjn5IM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GNXxQjn5IM[/ame]
The family pans start at about 07:50

This is going to be a very long day/evening...
I want to be in a fog until cross...

The defense is so hung up on the borderline personality diagnosis. So what if we say she is not BPD? Is she just plain evil? Can JM say, even if we assumed no BPD, which we prove there is, does that exclude this person from being capable of premeditation at all?

Why are they so hung up on the labels? It's not like they are going for an insanity defense, right?

They can't possible have much more, can they? Maybe done by lunch - cross right after? :please:

This is not about giving the defendant a fair trial. It is about CYA for JSKS. IMHO

If this case goes down it's because judge allowed this witness and gave Juan NO TIME to prepare a cross!!!

Juan had from last Thursday to prepare, he knew ahead of time what this Dr was going to be talking about, I think he's plenty prepared. He doesn't need extra time to prepare his cross like the DT does. Don't worry about it, he'll come through.

also please let JMs cross be very short to eliminate JW from getting back up and doing this all over again

This witness' testimony is:
AN INTRUSIVE EXPERIENCE!

Well, we knew this would turn out as a feeble fizzle of opinion.
and it was so.
but it's o.k.
I always ate the horrific veggie first,
so I could eat the rest of dinner with unbridaled revelry and joy...
Today, is just like that...the upshot, State closing for dessert.
yummy.

That look is absolutely terrifying. That my fellow WS friends is the last "look" Travis saw before he died. She is simply SEETHING seeing and probably feeling with her creepy antenna the overwhelming love in the room for Travis.

I wondered why she was looking arrogant and mean today! Now it makes sense. Ha! I'm glad she's seething.

Those of you who are actually listen to this drivel should be presented with one of these asap

patience.jpg

I have errands to run at their lunch break, I hope I get back in time to see JM shred this dude. I'm assuming Wilmott gets before lunch and Juan gets after lunch.
Juan is going to get a word into today?

Wow - I just saw them pan TA's family side....... I am really glad that they are there with friends and family for the last few days of this.

I wonder how JA felt when she saw ALL them there in the courtroom. I wonder if she's still "ashamed" of killing TA the way she said she was right after it happen, ya know, when she didn't tell anyone anything and acted like she knew nothing about him being dead when his friends called her? :banghead:

My heart aches for them.

I don't think she's ashamed anymore. I think she has come to believe her own lies and believes Travis deserved it. I think she is only concerned with trying to get out of it...by any means necessary.

OMG, wilmott! Dr. D didn't use the TSI to diagnose BPD!!! She said in testimony it wasn't for that, just for trauma!

She used the MMPI! I think.....

Can someone please remind me as to what having Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, depression, anxiety or being Mormon has to do with the fact that Jodi stalked, obsessed, harassed and then slaughtered Travis Alexander in cold blood??

Oh yeah....nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member