State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...WTF? Why are we going over this test, when I thought it was established it was taken during the Ninja theory??????

Am I mistaken? If so, please correct me!

The ones she took with Samuels were of the Ninja story--did Demarte re administer?

FGS....when the lying liar took the tests...does anyone believe that she checked off the boxes truthfully?........NO!!!!! she did not....it was all part of the game to her....:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

I find it interesting that no one is allowed to say she "lied". They can only say she didn't tell the truth. She cannot be called a liar either.

What is the point of whether she has PTSD or not? She got the PTSD from MURDERING TRAVIS!

EXACTLY! That's what I understood Dr. Samuels to say and now the DT wants a do-over! Grrrrrrr!:banghead:

This testimony is W A Y beyond what a surrebuttal should be, imh(non-legal expert)o!!!!!

Was the burp before he spilled water all over?

I am in hysterical laughter over the burp. Don't know if it's lack of sleep or work stress I am experiencing, but I AM SO GLAD I AM NOT IN THAT COURTROOM RIGHT NOW. I would be in big trouble for laughing uncontrollably. I surprised I didn't hear any other laughter in the courtroom, I mean, c'mon, that is just hysterical and so so so ...debasing...

I would not be able to pull it together... Trial for her life, and expert witness BURPS? omg

Is she looking at her family in the gallery or is she looking at Travis's family and friends? Anyone know?

The way these defense witnesses yammer on rather than answering questions concisely is downright abusive! AND it doesn't make them seem any more authoritative. They actually seem less reliable as a result.

Absolutely. Dr. Demarte didn't do this. She had clear and to the point answers about everything, and she looked much more professional and much more of an expert than this guy (or any of the other defense team fools).

Yeah who cares if the test is based on lies? Lol I guess he's forgetting that the symptoms she's describing are lies too?

The Judge really needs to start reigning in JW this is taking far too long.

This is, by far, the most consistent non-verbal communication du jour.

Daggers_zps18488645.jpg

The lying torture murderess shooting daggers at jurors

I can't tell if this is slit-eyed evilness or if she is falling asleep. Probably both.

I was waiting for the tiger and the bear question lol

What I'm getting out of all of these "experts" is that it's all a matter of interpretation. I think Demarte was extremely credible and I buy her brand of psychology anytime, however, if I was a jury member, I think I would throw them all out and just go by the facts. The facts, in my opinion, are considerably more weighty on the prosecution side. This psychological stuff is not going to help them make a decision at this point. I hope there are some wise jurors who realize that facts have to take precedence.

Yes you are so right. I still kind of could keep everything straight before this guy's testimony, but his testimony is just confusing everything, I relaly think Wilmott made a bad decision by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234