State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
original.gif

Question... and I've been watching in full screen, not reading so pls forgive if it's been already asked. TIA!

IF they run past quitting time like the judge said they might, will there be a dinner break? Will the court set up sandwich trays or whatever for the jurors and attorneys in conference rooms?

Do we know for certain Juan gets to have HIS witness? Will there be time?

We still have willmott's re-direct. uuuugh

Oh Oh, I'm going to he-(double)- ll ?. I misspelled Juan, very very sorry.

Does anyone know why HLN is so far behind? I still have yet to see Juan. I miss In-

OMG. I wish HLN would figure out we'd rather see the testimony than hear their comments. They could silently press pause and play, not say the same thing every time they go to a commercial, at the VERY least cut out the commercials for their own channel FGS.

I wish they'd play the testimony, show the pause button when they go to commercial, show the play button when they come back, NOT SAY A DANG WORD........and get through the testimony. Whatever time is left at the end of the days testimony could be equally divided among the evening shows and they get however many minutes to talk. Then it's not midnight before those of us who can't watch online finally caught up.

But yeah, they didn't ask for moooooooooo.

You guys are lucky, watching on tv HLN and my court has NOT started yet, Jaun is not on yet and its 6:47 here.

Cool!! Thanks. I just turned on HLN and Wilmott is still taking direct. I missed the beginning of Juan's cross, so he comes on I'll switch to HLN. Thanks! :thumb:

I hope people who live in Phoenix NV. who can, will help the sibs and family also friends of TA...housing support etc..

OK. I am done. Will check out what happened today...tomorrow.

See you at 4:40 pm eastern time tomorrow...for the..closing??? Maybe??? Perhaps??? Or will there be more Dr's coming to Arias' defense???? Guess I will stay tuned...

ooo JW shaking her head & looking worried...
objection - overuled

If I'm a juror at this point: Approach = My witness will now be impeached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper