State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the lunch break. Chris and Sky Hues, Deanna and some of Travis' family are together. :) Feel that burning on your back Jodi?

6htg80.jpg

"You cannot suggest Borderline Personality Disorder." Samuels did. What do you have to say about that, huh Dr. G?

Any minute now JW is going to ask Dr G where he went to primary school and what his grades were like

OK she's not borderline. Who cares...makes it easier to ship her off to death row. Win / win!!

OMG! Did he really just say "People will say anything"? :lol:

Touche Dr.

Dr. G is actually a good witness. It's too bad the DT wasted their time and flushed their case down the toilet with Dr. Dick and ALV

Right -- why not use this guy INSTEAD of Alyce and/or Samuels. My guess is there is something big that will discredit him, like the appellate cases

I despise Wilmott.

Not only do I despise her, she's a lousy lawyer. Just awful.

There's no way humanly possible that you could hate her as much as I do. And that is stating it in a way that won't get me a time out. Seriously.

"People can just say anything." Yep that is a comment that would stick in my head if I was a juror.

For you fairy!

:thewave: :thewave:

:grouphug:

:grouphug:

:hug::hug:

:blue::blue:

:smiliescale::smiliescale:

He does not make sense. His validity scales show she wasn't lying? She *admitted* she was lying.

So was shy lying about lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member