State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scared::scared::scared:

MY ENTIRE STAFF are now on "unofficial" WS TIMEOUTS for the language we ALL have been using regarding the guestimoney of this expert in "WHATEVER"! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

yep, that's why I've been SITTING on my 10 digits ....... so I would NOT get an official TO!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:twocents::twocents::twocents:BTW: I will NOT call him "dr.seventh letter of the alphabet" because THAT dishonors the REAL DR. G., a TRUE expert in FORENSIC PATHOLOGY

This must be killing you!!!! OMG I'm dying here!!!

I truly believe she got into law school because they didn't have enough women (please mods don't TO me, someone needed to say it).:please:

I think that is a very accurate observation! She is a terrible lawyer and acts more like a tenth grader then a professional with all her stomping around, eyeball rolling etc.

THIS witness did not SEE the brain. The ME actually examined the brain. I don't know why this is even being discussed.

[BBM]

Symbol_thumbs_up_green.png

This is the battle of the experts part of the trial.
He's a decent guy.
If the DT didn't rebut the new info from Demarte .. it would be ineffective counsel.

This info is not going to hurt the state's case at all.

Approach

DRINK!

I hope the jurors aren't suaded by this not so decent guy. They shouldn't be hearing this nonsense and I think he knows he has NO business testifying about brain injury.

JW reminds me of my teenagers with all her whiney, "May we approach Judge". Anytime they don't get their way they can't just accept it - they have to try to talk me into it by telling me their side.

I'm ashamed of this judge....

Why? If this guy was correct and TAs brain injury left him mobile and conscious, and the jury believes JA's version of events, then how are 29 stab wounds and a slit throat NOT cruel?

Exactly, Boodles. I think the gunshot last was the least cruel. Risky move by the DT.

NO JW YOU MAY NOT APPROACH! you were over ruled! So stfu and END THIS MESS NOW! Signed, the entire planet

her trauma was she brutally killed someone..
her anxiety comes from getting caught and having to face the consequences!

ooooooh Juan is up!

OMG - I almost had a stroke when I heard "no further questions".

Right -- why not use this guy INSTEAD of Alyce and/or Samuels. My guess is there is something big that will discredit him, like the appellate cases

Maybe if he had seen ALL the evidence...he would not have agreed with ALV or Samuels.

Jennifer is trying to get his diagnosis on the record, by just calling it something different, just as she did with Samuels trying to get him to opine about premeditated or not, based on the crime scene photos by calling it something different.

Killing Travis stressed Jodi out.

JUAN IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads