State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc: "...Difficulty with coordination, physical movement, and there would be disorientation, with damage to the right frontal lobe."

So how does that help the DT---why would she need to stab him if he was experiencing difficulties with movement and coordination ? And if he was disoriented, why wouldn't she just run away?

Just got back from court. How is it going for the prosecution today? Did this guy help defense at all?

I missed the beginning of his testimony for the defense, but saw most of it. If you need a sleep aid download it from Youtube. You'll be asleep in no time.

I missed the beginning of Juan's cross. :banghead: However, it looks like Juan is putting him through the wringer. I'm assuming that because this witness was hired by the defense at such a late date that he didn't have time to go over everything and Juan is using that against him to near perfection! :thumb:

Um... did anyone else hear a voice say "Relax buddy"

Why did it sound exactly like ALV?

I know I heard it, whoever it was I wonder what the heck that meant.

I missed that. :waitasec:

Here's an observation from me. Dr. DeMarte did a spectacular job of debunking the expert witness' of the defense. The defense felt it had to have another person put on to save themselves.

I just can't figure out why they'd think hiring anyone with this amount of time to prepare would help them at all? :waitasec:

original.gif

Good luck future defence teams getting witnesses to go up against Juan.

At this point in the trial and with this witness it wouldn't seem that it would be beneficial for JM to change his behavior either in voice or actions.

The jury must see through JM just what a hired gun this witness was - he can not leave anything the witness said open to interpretation - at least as far as the prosecution goes.

Mike!!!!!!!! My Mike is here for the long night!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. G needs to take the road not traveled by ALV and get off the stand as quick as possible. Juan is going to do him in.

What's going on? HLN is so far behind I switched to the live feed and see the seal. Please do a gal a favor and give a brief synopsis.

Cliff Notes version: Defense prattled on, everyone snored. Juan got up, everyone cheered. Now we're on a 10 minute break that, according to the judge, should only last five minutes.

Riiiiiiight.
:seeya:

I just informed my husband that dinner will consist only of the chicken baking in the oven. I don't have time to cook any veggies!
watching_zps1a4cd1cc.gif

HA! mine are getting hot dogs... Ill cook when the trial is over.. ;)

Our sociopath seems to be laughing at Juan; and drawing and talking to herself. She is stoned. Her demeanor has completely been off all day. She's losing it; and I'm glad to see that. She appears self conscious as well. About the camera. Like; she cannot keep up her act much longer...

Wow what? Thank you Judge...for the quick timely break!

Anyone watching Jodi? Is she showing her scribbles to Nurmi for approval?

She also seems weirdly cheerful.

came home sick from work and HLN is so very far behind. UGH. I can go to live stream but then I'll miss what you all are saying. I missed all of this anyway and I guess I'll just stay behind and ahead here at the same time. Multi tasking ya know.

Stay on HLN because Juan is up VERY SOON>

Doc: "...Difficulty with coordination, physical movement, and there would be disorientation, with damage to the right frontal lobe."

So how does that help the DT---why would she need to stab him if he was experiencing difficulties with movement and coordination ? And if he was disoriented, why wouldn't she just run away?

Do they even go over witness testiphony beforehand????

Why was Jodi just all smiley and happy?

Also, I heard that he testified that you can;t diagnose based on the test results. But now he's trying to do that?

Keep drumming in the borderline ... it's doing the killers head in.

I have not watched any of thi8s, just him introducing himself at the very beginning. What's the consensus? When did cross start? How is it going? TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the beginning of Juan's cross, but from what I've seen Juan knows this subject a lot better than the witness does. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper