State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Seriously I've only got to catch a few mins of testimony earlier & now this is TWICE I've seen witness spill water..

Does he have an issue ie Parkensons or is it just nerves? I'm being serious.. I've not got to see much today & not trying to be disrespectful either.

LOL! I would say nerves!

"Do you read minds sir!?!?"

I LOVE IT!

That, "I was doing so well" after he spilled that water almost makes me feel for this guy!

I hope that isnt strategy to endear him to the jury..look how it is working on us...just dont trust KN and JW.

...at least he's spilling it instead of having to take potty breaks like someone else we know :floorlaugh:

She couldn't even state her objection and the judge let her approach. Ridiculous!

Does anyone know why HLN is so far behind? I still have yet to see Juan. I miss In-

For those of you waaaaaaay ahead of HLN's coverage, does this Doc ever address all the defensive wounds Travis had and if he would've been able to body slam Jodi, chase her around and still end up with all the cuts he had AFTER he was shot? TIA.

there are instructions in this TSI that tells the evaulator how to do the sumary scales if they are handscoring . . .no specific language that indicates it is mandatory to provide summary scales . . . this added requirement or this Janene Demarte did a bad job . should be done the way scales said.

i never used the word bad
were you praiseful?
no
criticize her work - TSI
only partially . . .. she should have known and she did not evidently know they were there or understand
how do you know . . can you minds?

never saw anything in writing that indicated from her said she didn't know

objection
may we appraoch
yes
you
may
approach

Roll your eyes some more deranged psycho. Last few days of being in court. Soon you'll be dragged off to death row. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius