State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the Lyings and tigers and bears... oh my.

If a person is lying on one part of the test, how do you know she's not on other, more subjective parts of the test? You go, girl!!

OMG we are back to the bear and the tiger!

These jurors are NEVER going to want to go to the zoo again!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Desperation is evident. She is trying but I suspect she is not gonna break this witness.

this witness is brilliant! Juan is well surrounded in ensuring justice will prevail

LOL. This stupid bear/tiger analogy makes no sense. Why doesn't JW ask, "If a person said, "I watched someone be killed by ninjas" and then changed it to, "Oh, I was attacked first so I killed them in self defense," would THAT make a difference? Because THAT is the real issue here.

I hate to split hairs over something so inconsequential, but your example would be a transcription error ... (or an error in speech). It is not a "typo".

okay.......

I was responding to someone who said their father would dictate and someone would type and maybe that's how the error happened. I'm not concerned as to whether that's a "typo." After all, Dr. H didn't say he'd dictated anything at all.

What does it say about me that I would rather read WS than listen to live testimony??

And, I recently end all my sentences by saying, "MOO"?

Do I have an addiction??

"I'm talking about the Titanic. You are focused on one chair on the Titanic!"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Others may disagree but I LOVE this lady!
She is quiet and polite and then BAM! makes her point!

ita , she is awesome..expert, concise, quick witted, measured, funny...Juanderful in fact!

Predatory animal :floorlaugh:

re: bear or tiger... or Jodi. :floorlaugh:

OH Jenny .. We know we said you could hang with us on the weekend but we're like totally busy now ..

These poor Jurors aren't going to get home till after 9pm in AZ. I don't even want to say this but...I hope they all get home ok, in the dark, and not followed. Yikes.

this is stupid as hell. go ahead and to me if you want, but I have to say it.

Is it just me or are there two woman in that courtroom whose noses have steadily grown today ?

So if the person lies about the major event - the subsequent story may be a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver