DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord, witness just dismantled the defense on the lying question

Maybe he finally fell over backward.

:floorlaugh:

We are not disparaging him, in all honestly it's a possibility and I've wondered how on earth he hasn't fallen yet. It's been a topic of discussion on HLN and everything..

Wait... I see his arm. All is well in Nurms land. This trial he wanted out of will be over soon, he can go back to defending the sex offenders he made sure to express were disgusting, vile, abusing humans who can be murdered in self defense by making all around them go into Fogs. That should be awkward.

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

I don't see any note taking. I think the ink has dried up in the jurors pens. #JodiArias

OK - that's it. Gotta go throw up my dinner...my stomach hurts and I will NEVER be able to sleep! LOL!!

I'm so tired and hungry I mistakenly thought your screen name was corndogs.
Sorry!:blushing:

Corndogs for Everyone!​

tumblr_m0jsatXVCw1qflpc1o1_500.jpg

Bam. Once a liar always a liar....

I seriously can't watch anymore, but you all are making me laugh. Jurors must be exhausted.

Yes. There are probably a couple who, like some defendants we know, probably got dropped on their heads as children.

I actually WAS dropped on my head as a newborn. The hospital bassinet broke in the nursery. My mother said I was awfully bruised when they brought me to her. Nevertheless, I think I think Jodi Arias is guilty of first degree murder.

Wonderful explanation for the trauma. Better than Demarte's answer...

JA is now drawing....it is easy to tell what she is doing by her concentration and body,arm hand, face movement. When she is waiting her story, she has a different look and it is easy to tell the writing movement of the body.

This is so important .... Life or death....one would think JA would pay more attention.

Waaaaaaay too much nitpicking by Wilmontt in her annoying chirpy voice. Does she not care about what she it putting the jury through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi