State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
marathoning indoors getting sorta airplane leg stiffening..is this torture or not?The jury needs 10 min break and lunch was eons ago...almost time for a midnight snack...

"I'm talking about the Titanic. You are focused on one chair on the Titanic!"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Others may disagree but I LOVE this lady!
She is quiet and polite and then BAM! makes her point!

HEHEHE @ her correcting JW. How does that make you FEEEEEEEEl Jenny?

How does the DT find such weak expert witnesses? They really stick out when compared to the state's witnesses :desert:
One would have to really try, look everywhere, :detective:
:sos:to find such ill suited experts!

The politeness of this witness is making Wilmott look even worse.

The autopsy report typo has been explained. The ME gave a lot of testimony as to the injuries sustained and used photos to explain and describe them. Jury will not discount testimony based on typo. JMO

ITA Folks, that's why we have live testimony so people can clarify. Otherwise, they would all stay home and mail in their written reports. I am sure the jury is intelligent enough to realize that Dr Horn does not actually type his own reports. The man testified in person and cleared up the matter. They won't get an appeal or a retrial or a 'get out of jail free' card over this.

JW just said that Jodi's IQ was 112. I thought that Dr. DeMarte said 119 :waitasec:
DeMarte's result was 119. Based on Willmott's line of questioning (why did Dr. DeMarte give a reading test when she had access to the journals, text messages, and IQ results of 112) I'm inclined to believe another doctor (maybe Dr. Karp?) had already administered an IQ test--not necessarily the same test that Dr. DeMarte eventually administered. FWIW, IQ tests have a standard error of measurement of three points: that is 3 points above or 3 points below the test IQ. Some use a 5 point +/- measure. Not earth-shattering or surprising that there were differences in Jodi's IQ test results.

I WAS WRONG. This expert ROCKS. She is nailing JW.

She started out slowly but has gained a lot of momentum during JW's cross. This witness will not allow JW to take her down with her snarky questions.

Uhm Jenny, just because the artist formerly known as Prince, changed his name... he's still Prince.

Duh.

JA is looking at the Dr. and wishing she could have her blonde hair back. In her dreams....

LOL!

JW: "What's that little paragraph called?
JH: "Excuse me?"
JW: "That little paragraph at the top?"

Come on!!!

I've lived in East Texas and Louisiana all my life. I talk just like her, ya'll.

I lived in MO, AR, LA and y'all are right. I said "yes ma'am" to mother, grandmother, anyone older than I. It was just a respect thing.

I remember Jodi saying in testimony that she didn't see any blood from the gunshot wound to Travis......probably not, as his heart ceased to beat from all the stab wounds and his throat cut so severely.

Jodi mixes up tiny, tiny bits of truth in with all her lies. Wondering which of her lawyers and doctors helped create her stories...all of them, imho.

I'm telling you friends, a good number of those jurors are zoned WAY out by now.

Oh, yeah.

Why-Sleeping-Is-So-Important-For-Students.jpg

Great HLN jury questions started at 11:01, others had them at 7:34. HLN is FOUR and a half hours behind. Bring back Court TV.

I was born and raised in Louisiana. I don't even know how someone can get thru life without using the word "ya'll".

I also say Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am, Yes Sir, No Sir. It's just how I was raised and I say it to a lot, even people my own age and to my grandbabies.

Geaux gal!

"Whether its a Chevy or a Ford, its still a car." Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver