State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 month window doesn't make a difference . . you are looking @ one data point . . . in terms of the titanic you are looking at one deck chair.

this is a murder case - called and verified . . absolutely

summary scales are not required . . instructions on how to give tSI

I left for a long walk and dinner. Who is this blonde woman?
Neuropsychologist for the Prosecution. She's doing an excellent job of backing up Dr. DeMarte.

JW is so out of her league with intellectuals. She tries to make them look stupid but fails miserably.

Jennifer at least DeMarte gave proper tests.

Your experts did so..
1. Did the test HIMSELF on legal pads and never came to court with them proper..
2. AVL didn't do any testing.. at all.
3. Dr. D. was a great witness for the state and in helping DeMarte.

It's funny to hear this expert talk so calmly, doesn't budge, doesn't get messed up.
Then hear the defense with a total attitude "So your saying...!" Expert: "No" wash, rinse, repeat.

No way to get summary scales on hand scored test.

Why is JW allowed to interrupt this witness over and over?

Right!

How many times did she leap to her feet, whining her objection, "The witness isn't being allowed to answer."

"Objection, the witness is trying to answer."

"Objection, the big meanie prosecutor is yelling."

Which hurts your ears more: Juan speaking forcefully or JW squeaking?

I've moved my laptop with me all over the house since noon today! :blushing:

Wherever I've gone today, the lappy went with me. I tried to figure out a way to hang it from my neck like an accordion. Still working on that.

I like how this witness is holding her own with Jennifer.

Listen to how high JW's voice is getting. It is almost to screech level now. She is very frustrated that she cannot bend this witness. :giggle:

I'm getting really, really, really tired of JW's "smirky" smiles . . . so annoying, so immature.

OMG, I love this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost feel sorry for JW - but then the camera cuts to Jodi.... and then I get over it.

I love this witness!!!!! Let's play "Stump the Defense!"......"I'll take hand scored tests for $500, please."

B/C JW is trying to put blame on Demarte for the huge amount of money this trial is causing the taxpayers....all her fault.

How dare someone wait to buy a $200 test when the DT pays $200 plus per hour to talk about how "catchy" the titles are!

LoFreakingL. This expert answering Jenny by saying "yes, you can hand score a test....it's not that difficult". I'm rolling here. :floorlaugh: This is highly entertaining. But I NEED to go to bed....can't tear myself away. Not obsessed...nope, not me. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver