State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi's chair is empty ... did he go home?

Maybe he is on the floor taking a nappy.

Gosh Ms. Wilmott - you are still on this so called outdated test...give it up - it changes nothing and your expert accepted a known lie as the basis for a diagnosis of PTSD. Pot calling the kettle black aye ?

JW is not getting her rattled in the least. I am loving this witness.

Wilmott always makes like she is about to make some perry mason moment only to fizzle out like a deflated balloon....oh...okay...

The autopsy report typo has been explained. The ME gave a lot of testimony as to the injuries sustained and used photos to explain and describe them. Jury will not discount testimony based on typo. JMO

I agree ...

I was born and raised in Louisiana. I don't even know how someone can get thru life without using the word "ya'll".

I also say Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am, Yes Sir, No Sir. It's just how I was raised and I say it to a lot, even people my own age and to my grandbabies.

I think it's very polite and nice.

She's trying to tell you the reasons to wait to spend money on an updated test. Apparently Wimott cannot grasp anything except money.

Ok, so I just carried the laptop in the bathroom with me to do my business. Anyone else this sick? lol! Please tell me that some of you guys are, so I don't feel sooo strange. My chihuahua even looked at me funny. lol

I've moved my laptop with me all over the house since noon today! :blushing:

Snarky much, Jen? You sound a little frustrated by someone WAY smarter than you.

This is dumb. Waiting for new tests is like software. You don't roll out Windows "Me" the second it comes out, because well, that software SUCKED! You wait until it is used in the field and when it comes back with positive results. I'm no expert in psych testing, but I am in computer software, and I think this kind of testing might be similar in application.

I'm going out on a very skinny long limb and say... no matter how much psychological
trauma this trial has put the jurors through, NONE of them are going to go to a therapist after hearing all of this!!

I am sooooo tired of JW harping about that test not being bought. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves