State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH is rocking it. Looks like JD has some budding competition for my heart. :heartluv: If I were a more sexist type of person, and they even knew I was alive, I might suggest some kind of battle involving a wrestling pit and lots of oil or perhaps pillows. :pillowfight2: But that would be wrong. I look down on anyone even thinking that. :nono:

I wonder how long it will take for Steely to comment upon this, and second the motion. :wave:

JW-I'm sorry, did you say something?

<crickets>

Witness- No.

Oh boy .. what kind of question was they??
Jw: you never gave the TSI, right?"
witness: No
JW " the last time was 2010, right?"
Witness: yes

This is all re-re-re-retread of prior testimony. What I find ridiculous in this trial is the amount of repeated testimony. Talk about overkill! There was no reason to have to have this day of testimony--it's too much, not needed, is wasting the jury's time, and this is like watching Groundhog Day except it's not amusing.

I was born and raised in Louisiana. I don't even know how someone can get thru life without using the word "ya'll".

I also say Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am, Yes Sir, No Sir. It's just how I was raised and I say it to a lot, even people my own age and to my grandbabies.

My SIL is a Cajun from red stick. Me and Hubster are Texans, and DH received his masters from LSUS. "Y'all, ma'am, sir" is a way of life.

this is cutting in to my game of Survivor..
not complaining, mind you..just saying.

:countsheep::pillowfight2:

heavy lids and the DT never stops she be the energizer bunny...

I would ask a question of a shrink
Is it normal to watcha trial all day and half the night?

BBM
Energizer bunny with hair that is flattening by the minute...

I left for a long walk and dinner. Who is this blonde woman?

Oh, I love this lady!
Her answer about research before a new test was brilliant!

I hate how JW makes those little mocking sounds .. it's incredibly rude.

11 hours into the day and we are talking about a update on a test, that Jodi took based on a fake event and a big fat lie!!!! Seriously, this is what they are going over... AGAIN?!

If I had the choice between getting a 2013 model car in October or a 2014 in November, I would get the 2013 model. The same with this stupid test that this i@#%%%t lawyer is opining to.

I've complained a lot about this trial schedule, long breaks and how it ends too early in the day. I take it back!! This going til 10pm sucks. I'm emotionally exhausted, my butt hurts from sitting so long, my ears hurt from headphones and my brain is like pudding.

I feel bad for the jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member