State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i KNow why Juan picked this witness. Listening to her voice in comparison to Minnie's.

The cases you mention don't have the bullet ending up well within the skull. There's only one way for it to get there. Through the durameter.
Bingo! The very fact that the bullet traveled so far (low caliber or not) means it passed through the Dura Mater.

:seeya: 2 more : "dyed hair" ...

:waitasec: adding another : "NO receipts in Arizona" ...

:waitasec: adding another : "deleted camera photos" ...

What else ? Please add ...

I have to get back to studying -- but checking in with you peeps for updates !

:seeya:

another: borrowed $1500 from (paul stern) to go race to AZ and kill her ex boyfriend.
[video=youtube;sLUizc-cklg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUizc-cklg[/video]
:stormingmad:

Woah. That psychopathology word again. The hint of it keeps threading through.

JH is rocking it. Looks like JD now has some strong competition for my heart. :heartluv: If I were a more sexist type of person, and they even knew I was alive, I might suggest some kind of battle involving a wrestling pit and lots of oil or perhaps pillows. :pillowfight2: But that would be wrong. I look down on anyone even thinking that. :nono:

jw just said JA's iq was 112!
That had to tick JA off! LOL!
(test showed 119)
Einstein is obviously losing IQ by the day!

Wilmontt shot herself in the foot challenging witness on reading test. Talk about beating a dead horse.

JW gets so hung up on minutiae. Why is she making such a huge deal about giving JA a five minute reading test?

"Normal" in air quotes is what Jodi wants to be.

I like this witness. She is smart and calm. She is throwing JW off...:)

I think she's fabulous...:seeya:

I like her - one heck of a good answer - "had Dr. DeMarte not done the test, she would have been crucified" - very true Ms. Wilmott would have been all over Dr. DeMarte for failing to resolve that issue. No padding the bill there - the bill padding pertains to DT "experts".

I was born and raised in Louisiana. I don't even know how someone can get thru life without using the word "ya'll".

I also say Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am, Yes Sir, No Sir. It's just how I was raised and I say it to a lot, even people my own age and to my grandbabies.

"Rosenburgs, Rosenburgs, 1825 Tuuu Lane"

Send me a wet roast beef po'boy. Yum Yum...

sorry, off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member