State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if TSI was taken TSI 1 after TSI 2 out . . nothing wrong with taking old test .. nothing wrong with that . . many wait to see if the new test isas good as old test .. . many will wait to see if the new one is just as good.

TSI 1 used even if TSI 2 available ok - peer reviewed literature

when should we use these new tests if clinician wants to switch to new one (or not) that must be respected.

scored by hand
i am - i was raised on that one

requirement for people best course take is to have summary scales . . .
no
I am relying on 2 things - handscore . . .when I was trained national crime victims research and treatment . . . didn't have computer score on the handscore there is no spot to write scores and calculate it . . i contacted the pubisher and asked . . . they said .. .
objection . . .
part of research as expert . . in some cases you would in this case i did

whether or not summary scales are required . . . what did you learn about the requirement there be a summary be attached to scales.

i didn't learn anything new - i already

Psychological resources back called POL . . . terry Line representative from company

those are clinical scales . .
do you need have summary scales to know scales score?
no

go and look @ those and make assessment and determine what going on . . if you have 25 scales . . . but to have 3 summary scales .

famaliar with MMPI . . exhibit #631 - most common used test of pscyhopathology given by psycholgists

determination to diagnose with borderline personality disorder
it is helpful .. but other peieces of the puzzle . . no psychologist i know base diagnosis soleley on a test a forensic interview collateral information . .. all the data to point to certain direction to be fairly sure all your are saying is accurate

psychologist fits all the criteria all the time . . psychologist has to make a decision . . people are all different and we are not always consistent so no.

assesssment and diagnosis . . .a diagnosis is not going to rise and fall with results of a test

PDS, MMPI< MCMI . . .TSI . . i believe this person has PTSD or borderline . . what is required you do an evaluatoin - helpful to do an interview

hypothesis . . . confirm or deny other sources of information

MMPI 2 - administer this test . . .give them this test or any work done before administer test?
objection approach

You are so awesome

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Re-posting, since so many are concerned:

ANY bullet wound through the skull with brain adjacent to it would HAVE to penetrate the dura simply because the skull, dura (plus two other membrane layers: arachnoid and pia mater) and brain are like layers smack up against each other.. Too bad the ME was on autopilot (IMO) when he dictated a phrase he has probably dictated 1000's of times ("dura mater is intact"), but given the number and severity of wounds he had to document, it is a relatively minor error since common sense tells anyone who knows any basic anatomy that ANY bullet wound through the skull with brain adjacent to it would HAVE to penetrate the dura. MOO

I don't have the data but if you could tell readers the thickness of the dura...that may help ... IIRC its pretty thin and easily perforated....
It's like a double layer of Saran wrap, basically!

12th grade level for reading. I thought Jodi would be higher than that!

:scared:
wow will it really go on till jury gets whatever it is they get?

If this in anyway makes anyone feel better, my father was a pathologist for 30 years before he passed away. He looked at slides of tissue ALL day long, maybe 50 cases a day. Under his desk were three pedals. Rewind. Play. Record. He dictated into the recorder what he saw on the slide. It is up to the medical secretary to then transcribe what he saw.

It's a DAMN typo.

Sorry. Hope that helps anyone with PTSD from the Casey and OJ cases.

I've lived in East Texas and Louisiana all my life. I talk just like her, ya'll.

I was born and raised in Louisiana. I don't even know how someone can get thru life without using the word "ya'll".

I also say Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am, Yes Sir, No Sir. It's just how I was raised and I say it to a lot, even people my own age and to my grandbabies.

oh boy the witness just saifd JA had a 10-12 grade reading made me laugh.... - I'm awake

I'm leaning towards down the rabbit hole take on all this. Taking an extra whole day, going long into the evening for the first time, dwelling solely on more of this psych stuff, is elevating the importance of this information way out of proportion.

I couldn't agree more. For God's sake. Stop the one upping, or mine's bigger or whatever the hell is going on. This Jury needs to go home and be clear headed enough to follow JM's Close. Dumb is as Dumb does.

Jodi's arm must be about ready to fall off! She's been writing, writing, writing all day long :eek:

Ooh, way to go girl! If DeMarte hadn't conducted the WRAT she would have been criticized!

Holy moly....Why are you wasting the jury time of JA IQ test. She just told you the reason why it was given. And her diary reads like a 13 year old.

JA's ability to write in a journal doesn't mean she has reading comprehension skills! And text messages should not be an indication of anyone's ability to comprehend anything. Most people text shorthand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95