State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is JW allowed to interrupt this witness over and over?

No Joke but my headache finally started to go away and then Jennifer got up and it started. I turn my volume down but I have to hear the expert. Something in my brain, my hippocampus apparently can't tolerate her voice anymore today. I don't see how she feels she can get across to anyone using that high voice she switches too. Then again she thinks she can save Jodi's life in some way.

Jodi thinks she is going to get an appeal on that typo? The judges hearing that case are going to laugh in disgust when they see the full picture. By picture I mean of Travis. Then they are going to deny her. Whispering appeal and if Jennifer even told her it's possible which I suspect, is really reaching reeeeeeaallly far. Dr. Sam. Jennifer, remember Dr. Sam? :facepalm:

The autopsy report typo has been explained. The ME gave a lot of testimony as to the injuries sustained and used photos to explain and describe them. Jury will not discount testimony based on typo. JMO

Okay, who's got that straw picture? Jenny is really grasping now. And this witness is actually holding up VERY well. Another score for the prosecution. GO JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drumroll:

just realized this...we now have JM, JW, JD, JA, and JH...lol

I love her hypotheticals. Giving the defense a taste of their own medicine. She's funny.

LOL at JW's face when Dr. said the research is done by the test authors who stand to gain from it's sale......

JW is like that bird outside your window in the morning when you are trying to sleep in "chirp chirp chirp chirp"

JW gets so hung up on minutiae. Why is she making such a huge deal about giving JA a five minute reading test?

B/C JW is trying to put blame on Demarte for the huge amount of money this trial is causing the taxpayers....all her fault.

I bet this is the DT's way to get an appeal.

There will be "new tests". :facepalm:

I love that Dr. D gave Jodi a (w)RAT test and Jodi passed it!

I'd love to hear JW ask, "But isn't it obvious that Jodi is a rat?"

Maybe JW intentionally "misspoke" about JA's IQ because she doesn't want her client to appear smarter than herself ;)

The typo matters. Not to a jury 100% already convinced of her guilt-- which should not be this or any other jury not yet deliberating-- but it sure does matter to a juror who is leaning pro-defense and looking for a justification to argue her/his point of view.

It does. It's not as though info about the membrane was omitted, left out, unmentioned; he affirmatively stated otherwise. His report and testimony were definitely not the strong suit of this case.

But I still think the evidence is absolutely there for 1st deg premeditated murder. The ME's testimony just muddies the water a bit.

I want to know if the jurors are sporting court-provided diapers, and, if so, do they have the seal on them.

I can't believe the DT thought any of this would be a good idea. And I know why Juan wanted the final witness, but I don't know that it was necessary. It's just a freakin' battle of the experts at this point. Willmott really, really wants to win and seems really, really, mad that she isn't.

Anyway...what were the jury questions like? Good? Bad?

Here's a cross section that gives an idea of what the dura mater is and why the ME says it could not have been intact after the bullet went through the skull. It's the highlighted portion that is very thin and lying right against the skull.
head_brain_cross_section_zpsf9566bba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member