State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how this witness is holding her own with Jennifer.

One chair on the Titanic.....

Why do I hear Celine Dione's song in my head now. JW, get to a lifeboat.

If that's how Dr. H did it, can see him saying "isn't intact" and someone typing "is intact."

I hate to split hairs over something so inconsequential, but your example would be a transcription error ... (or an error in speech). It is not a "typo".

Boy, Wilmott hates Dr. D. She will not rest until she pounds her into the ground with this jury.

Ha! I love this chick....She is good folk hehe ... And she is fixin to get Ms Wilmott flustered !

Willmott is not aware of how irritating she is even if she ever makes a point. Oh, $200 for
a new test, a seven month pause before getting the updated test...IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE says this expert.

Ten minutes or so on the updated test issue and
BAM JW still didn't get the answer she wanted!

I wanted to hear the Titanic comparison! She is so Southern!

I WAS WRONG. This expert ROCKS. She is nailing JW.

Self defense depends on TA attacking JA. If the jury buys that he was NOT incapacitated, and he could advance toward her, she could be seen as defending herself. That is the crux here. It's like the feeling I get when my NFL team has to settle on the field goal rather than the touchdown. It all could come down to something that seems fairly minor. I am counting on nothing, and praying to all that is holy that this verdict is based on fact and truth, not strategy.

Lets say that happened. JA shoots TA in the head and he "lunges" toward her, "like a linebacker tackle", to DISARM her. Then he was acting in self defense.:chillout I mean, what person will not try and save their life. OR was it a lunge or did TA fall in JA direction. Any scenario is pre-meditated murder. I personally think the gun jammed, and knife was used first. Think positive and positive things happen. YES, prayers are powerful also.

Anyone else feeling sick to their stomachs?
Headaches...Anxiety?

I left for a long walk and dinner. Who is this blonde woman?

http://hayespsychology.com/about/

"After receiving her doctoral degree in clinical psychology with a minor in behavioral neuroscience, Dr. Hayes began her career at the LSU Health Sciences Center (LSUHSC) Department of Psychiatry in New Orleans where she completed a forensic psychology and neuropsychology fellowship. She also completed the FBI Citizen’s Academy.

As an Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at LSUHSC, Dr. Hayes was actively involved in teaching, clinical work, and forensic private practice. She taught graduate psychology students, medical students, psychiatric residents and psychiatric fellows. She was also the Director of Psychology Training for LSUHSC. In addition to working with the victims of violent crime, Dr. Hayes was the mental health director of the New Orleans HIV Clinic. It was here that Dr. Hayes and her colleagues wrote a critically acclaimed book titled A Woman’s Guide to Living with HIV Infection, published by Johns Hopkins, in addition to many other book chapters and articles.

While at LSUHSC, Dr. Hayes maintained a part-time forensic practice testifying and consulting in many jurisdictions, but after Hurricane Katrina, this part-time effort became more prominent, with her maintaining offices in New Orleans and Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Hayes’ forensic private practice focuses on criminal and civil legal consulting and evaluations. She also maintains a clinical practice. She has continued writing, publishing another book with Johns Hopkins and other articles. Likewise, she continued teaching as adjunct faculty with LSUHSC, University of New Orleans, and also Arizona State University. "

It is way way too late at night to tolerate hearing JW's perky Gidget voice.

I wanted her to finish her Titanic analogy? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member