State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to compare witnesses but I do like this witness more because she explained the tiger/bear question perfectly.

Desperation is evident. She is trying but I suspect she is not gonna break this witness.
Gawd the DT makes me tired just watching them. She is so friggin perky!:razz: Where does she get this enviable energy to chase these pointless lines of questioning? I want what she's drinking. :waitasec::cheers:

OMG.......it's done....instructions, closings....deliberate....

JA's looking well done. Time to turn off the oven, her goose is cooked. Get us all to the dinner table.

Now I realize why JM got her in at the end. She is amazing. Standing ovation for this credible witness with the charming accent...:blushing:

I love her. She sounds exactly like a friend of mine who is a California transplant from Atlanta.

Good night! I missed Juan's first cross of the doctor this afternoon so I have to watch that...tomorrow.
Have a good one, peeps

I reiterate :how is Jodiann getting back to her pod? The bus must have left a long time ago. And how will she get up @ 4am for her next bus ride? Geeze

Will see you ALL hopefully in the am!!!

It was a wonderful night spending it with y'all...hehehe!!!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS, family and friends - we are almost there!

Lets say that happened. JA shoots TA in the head and he "lunges" toward her, "like a linebacker tackle", to DISARM her. Then he was acting in self defense.:chillout I mean, what person will not try and save their life. OR was it a lunge or did TA fall in JA direction. Any scenario is pre-meditated murder. I personally think the gun jammed, and knife was used first. Think positive and positive things happen. YES, prayers are powerful also.

ITA

now my position is she had him at gunpoint in the last photo of him alive....but when she first tried to shoot him in the head while he sat in the shower.....but the gun jammed....can you imagine having a gun pointed at your head, the trigger pulled....and the gun jammed? Travis probably did lunge at her, I would've .....what Travis didn't know was that she had another weapon....she was prepared......

And he still lost. It's horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member