State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good night all....now watch my g-baby decide he will come into the world tomorrow or the next day......LOL....see ya in the morning

Will both sides be aloud a certain amount of time for their closing and will it get done tomorrow?

HLN is never going to finish their 'live' testimony before closing arguements tomorrow morning!!

Wow. It's over. I almost feel like crying for some reason. Such a battle. And i won;t get to watch closing statements because I'm in trial!!!!

It does feel a little like being spent after running a marathon doesn't it?
That stinks you can't see closing! Check in when you can, we will keep you posted!:rockon:

more pix!

Dr.Dreamy - Dr. Horn!

Attachments

• DrHorn.jpg
    DrHorn.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DrHorn2.jpg
    DrHorn2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DrHorn3.jpg
    DrHorn3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 37
Just so unhappy with ME. Can't even spell it out, but sloppy and left me with a bad taste.

Please, God, let the jurors see the truth beyond the ME error.

So what does Jodi have to do? Brutality slaughter another soul and then he PTSD will trigger?

So. Here's my take on the tiger/bear controversy. It took me awhile to sort it out, but now I get it. I think. If you got attacked by a bear, the sight of a tiger would not trigger PTSD. So that's why they ARE different in terms of the triggering traumatic event. Does that make sense?

Wow it's done.

Hugs all around! I'm teary eyed again, I have goosebumps.

Justice for The Alexander Family!

I can't believe how exhausting this day has been. Can't even imagine how the jury must feel. I am so impressed with the amount of people on this board that support the Alexander family. Even though most of us don't even know them we just want justice for them so they can at some point be at peace. I just pray they will get that, it's all they have left of Travis.

That's it guys.... How's everybody feel? I feel good. Tempered only by the Pinellas 12, who were lazy and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487