State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say?...I don't need a friggin expert to tell me that this chick is psychopathic. The entire case history is clear. This woman is devoid of conscience. She preplanned this murder and should fry as a result. She knew right from wrong. She simply didn't care. Travis had to be punished for not complying with her life plan. Jury, please do not lose track of the big picture!!!

That's been my concern as well. We're getting so far into the weeds with the psychological back and forth that it may confuse a juror. Hopefully, there won't be one who — if they don't completely buy BPD — thinks they should vote not guilty on M1. It's becoming a larger issue than it should have been, IMO.

I feel sure JM will hammer home during closing that no matter what her psychological state, she had the clarity of thought to plan the murder, commit the murder and try like hell to cover up her commission of the murder.

Does JW just have absolutely NO feel for when she has LOST the jury... she is just droning on to cover every single topic Juan covered! DONE!

Wow, off to the races on the juror questions.

I bet the other jurors are cursing the one(s) who submitted questions for this guy! LOL!

is anyone else's feed skipping like mad? it's making it very hard to follow along.

Emphatic yes!

Covers his face....oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think NancyGrace is behind she has Juan talking and on here here Willmott is talking ?

Just cos I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3