State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm mentally slow tonight, but I can't see why the jury questions tonight have necessarily favored the prosecution. I hear at least several minds that are not made up, who are still puzzling their way through.

Lack of blood in the brain....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god the expert said ex bf rather than love or bf...

Total cost to tax payers for all psych expert testimony: $100-$200
Relevance to this case: zero

Why does juannot clarify that being rendered unconscious = incapacitated. This is so dumb that they talk as if in apacication must mean motor skills are destroyed. Your motor skills are useless if you are unconscious from trauma to head caused by vibration, bullet entering and exiting skull.

See?!
The jury believes gunshot last.
thank goodness!!! :great:
We are golden! Justice will be served. :cow:

Woodstock, Crosby, stills and nash:

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden."

The "interaction with Mr. Alexander?" Professor, you need to get out of the office more. We call that a "murder" now.

I have an Aussie and she does that off of my couch :floorlaugh: She loves bouncing off of things sideways.

She can get on top of anything too, it's mind boggling. I am always asking if she is a billy goat.

My pup as a pup...

wjbbf5.jpg

She lays beside me every day that I watch this trial. She hears a lot from me about this Travis person and his baby puggle. She is my arm rest right now, holding on with me as we trudge through this.

She is Beautiful!!!!

GREAT jury questions guys. The contenous thread is that NO ONE is falling for her bs. I'm fairly satisfied.

Defense counsel....roflmao... Lied to this witness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUDE! I LOVE the question defending Dr. Demarte. He based his assumption of Dr. Demarte on JW & KN's HEARSAY.

How many times has Dr. G said, "I don't have an answer to that?" :waitasec:

This dude's talking himself into a big hole IMO. Dr. D NEVER said she didn't know about the sub-scales. She just said they weren't relevant to her assessment. This witness is misinformed, and I laughed out loud when he said the "defense" told him she misinterpreted her data. Yeah right, they don't have a dog in this show. :laughcry:

"Maybe there was a trauma they aren't admitting to, or...." Or maybe they are just BPD like Dr. Demarte suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20