State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear that right? The DT mischaracterized to this witness De Marte's reason for not using those scales?

elizabetherwin It's almost six and we still have one more witness to go...holy moly it's gonna be a late night. #JodiArias
37 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

I get a very bad feeling about these questions. There is at least one juror who is solidly in the pro-defense camp. It's so easy for all of us out here to dismiss this fellow, but I am hearing that at least some jurors are believing him.

How would it be so hard if you were sticking by a story ... which is a lie!

Please!!

Stop with the questions, please!

defense told him demarte didn't understand the scales or know they existed? did i HEAR THAT RIGHT?????

Did he/the institute get paid for that time???

I understand it that the institute gets the money, but that he gets a set salary from the institute, regardless of if he's testifying, doing lectures, or anything else. I don't know if he gets some kickback under the table.

Again he's doing exactly what he criticizes DeMarte for he's ASSUMING Jodi has PTSD based solely off these tests.

Is JA giving him daggers now .. it's everyones fault .. except hers.

I get a very bad feeling about these questions. There is at least one juror who is solidly in the pro-defense camp. It's so easy for all of us out here to dismiss this fellow, but I am hearing that at least some jurors are believing him.

I disagree completely.

This dude's talking himself into a big hole IMO. Dr. D NEVER said she didn't know about the sub-scales. She just said they weren't relevant to her assessment. This witness is misinformed, and I laughed out loud when he said the "defense" told him she misinterpreted her data. Yeah right, they don't have a dog in this show. :laughcry:

His answer to that Juror question was ridiculous. He based his assumption on Dr. Demarte on hearsay!

I'm having a HUGE issue with the term "INCAPACITATED": let's apply some real life experience here
1. IF you've ever "run into a door" with almost any part of your body, you are often stunned, "befuddled", confused or just stopped your tracks for X minutes====incapacitated
2. IF you've ever "smashed your forehead" hard enough to cry out, you've probably been unable to "regroup" and stand, run & chase somebody === incapacitated
3. IF you've experienced any of the above & more scenarios or the misery of a TRUE (not JODI-ized) migraine you'd possibly experience nausea/or vomiting === incapacitated

SO......IF one takes the fantasy of the DT with the gunshot first, TRAVIS would be incapacitated by SOMETHING like above BUT definitely by the copious amounts of HIS BLOOD flowing from the highly vascular face/head(and adding insult to injury, the extraordinary pressure against ALL of his sinus cavities causing WICKED PAIN! & PRESSURE)

I knew this would be bad. I had no idea how bad. I almost wish for death at this point.

That's what I heard.
Maybe I'm mentally slow tonight, but I can't see why the jury questions tonight have necessarily favored the prosecution. I hear at least several minds that are not made up, who are still puzzling their way through.

I swear Willmott has asked the same questions like 59080 times

Enough already!!!

G/F, sadly, after the Caylee verdict, nothing would surprise me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member