State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this dude always look to the sky when he's about to try to lie?

Is it just me, or did all of those little pencils disappear ?

I have to go back and listen later, but I could have sworn I heard this guy say something like unless large caliber ammo was used and it exploded the brain, a person wouldn't be incapacitated. Good Lord and unbelievable. If I heard incorrectly, please excuse this post.

Juan you are amazing. Wow, just wow.
He didn't know what the DT's own experts put in their reports? Yet he read them and is not biased. Oh no, he wouldn't get up there with a pack of articles like the other two and claim to know things he is told to say. Never...

There were times during questioning, when I could tell Mr. Martinez asks a question he knows is incorrect, knowing the brain will want to correct the info. I watched how he worked The Accused like this.
So when my mind gets befuddled by all the Doctory concepts,
I know I can saftley doze while our Hero drives the bus out of the fog.
Where's the pillow for my bum..I can't even feel it...

JW is a tad annoying....just click your ruby heels....there's no place like home.....geez.

Jodi's been rather boring to watch today. This morning she was still feisty, but now she's hard to read.

Does JM realize that she has kept the jurors and rest of courtroom almost 1 1/2 hours LONGER than normal, so far?!?!?!

And they haven't had a dinner???

Seriously...I would be SO MAD if I were a juror about that, even though I was warned.

jm or jw?

JW is starting to sound really whiny with her objections. Daughter 2 just came in and asked me a question, and hubby said "shh she is watching her borfriend, Juan" :floorlaugh: The look on that childs face was awesome. She is now downstiars telling her brother and sister I have a bf named Juan. :floorlaugh:

JW is extremely unlikeable as a person and as an attorney.

I have my tomato raincoat on!

As unlikable as she is, for her to be taking on a case like this is damm near impossible. She knows it, and I have to in some minuscule way admire the fight she has in her. Do I like the fight she is fighting? Heck no, but she is doing her job.

In our Justice System every one deserves a JW. I imagine she has learned alot from this trial and will continue to serve and do a better job and have more conviction doing so.

That being said, she's no Juan Martinez(obviously) and we all have hated on her for representing JA. But again she is doing the job she was given and is representing our Constitutional rights.

Beyond that, may she in her heart know that her defendant is a cold blooded murderer and reflect upon that as she moves forward in her career.

There have been several times today Martinez could've just done a mic-drop and walked off stage. Rare to get one such moment in a cross, but multiples? Impressive.

Rewatching HLN. Multi-tasking. Watch when Juan is crossing Dr. G during the discussion of the brain. Jodi has her fist covering her mouth several times. I think she was laughing.
(specifically when Juan discusses a brain that is decomposed and one that is not, also the tapioca comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver