State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott really hates JM. She just motioned JA to look at JM and gave him dirty stares...

I must say, this witness stays on track and doesn't get snarky. He stays polite and un-rattled (except for the water spilling!).

I think he's full of it but just watching cross, redirect and the jury questions, I think he's sincere.

JM is buzzing around like an angry wasp and he stays cool, man.

But, I don;t think it will change a thing. His testimony just doesn;t do enough to refute what we have heard and seen during this whole trial. arias is going down.

IF he would just LISTEN to the question, he might be able to ANSWER it. Sheesh!

HOLY CRAP!

There are 2 more witnesses? These poor people. They are locked in, right? Can't even go to the bathroom?

There hasn't been a break for awhile.

I am exhausted...and I have been able to do whatever I actually wanted today - not that I have done anything OTHER than this...but at least I can pee if I want! LOL!!

So, he relied on the DT, no doubt Wilmott, to base his opinion on DeMarte's implied lack of training.

I have my tomato raincoat on!

But as unlikable as she is, for her to be taking on a case like this is damm near impossible. She knows it, and I have to in some minuscule way admire the fight she has in her. Do I like the fight she is fighting? Heck no, but she is doing her job.

In our Justice System every one deserves a JW. I imagine she has learned alot from this trial and will continue to serve and do a better job and have more conviction doing so.

That being said, she's no Juan Martinez(obviously) and we all have hated on her for representing JA. But again she is doing the job she was given and is representing our Constitutional rights.

Beyond that, may she in her heart know that her defendant is a cold blooded murderer and reflect upon that as she moves forward in her career.

Don't worry, I don't throw tomatoes. :floorlaugh:

I agree she has a hopeless case. That doesn't give her the right to toss out theories that she knows are untrue, or to drag the victim through the sludge that JA came from, to object every time JM asks a question. Hire so-called experts to lie on the stand (which they've done as JM has illustrated quite nicely).

I think she's a lousy lawyer. She could have done a much better job IMO.

We can agree to disagree! :)

I am out of the loop. Is it certain Dr. Horn will again testify? Thanks!!

Lordie this is good !
Juan is dynamite in a small package. Oh and Jodie's behaviour is annoying. I cannot wait till that day those hateful! smirks are removed, from her face and we never have to see her expressions..ever again.

I've been sick today Been napping and wake up there's jw than I wake up again and there jm again lol

Even if I believed that it wouldn't have incapacitated Travis - which BTW I don't - if you had just been shot in the head... through the sinuses... don't you think the pain alone would basically stop you from whatever you were doing? Imagine the pain that would be involved. I imagine the victim would fall to the ground holding their head and pretty much be down for the count.

If I hit my head hard on something (accidentally walk into something), I am stunned. I can't imagine being shot with a bullet. Whether the bullet hit anything major (except MAJORLY the brain!), the pain, profuse bleeding, and fear of imminent death would be enough to stop me....

Oh hooo...
he is being paid (thru his salary) AND the institute is being paid.
DOUBLE PAY!
Good line of questioning JM!

Juan misses nothing. The INSTITUTE bills. Funny, he makes less than ALV :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads