State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised at his income. I don't find anything too suspicious about the institute being billed and he just receiving his salary. My only concern - why? WHy would he do this?

residuals from the institute?

That was a biggie for Juan getting this dude to admit that the lack of blood in the bullet tract could mean he was already dead.
Numri almost fell out of his seat.
The jury will have taken note on that one.

$2500/day for this load of crap? Imagine how many children are hungry. How much food $2500/day could buy.

I don't live in AZ, but still would prefer local food banks get those $$$ instead of these Professional witnesses.

I am feeling like it's Christmas. I came home from work (finally could watch) and Willmott is still up. Not five minutes later she said "no further questions" and I got my early Christmas present. All Juan......all night. I am in heaven. :woohoo:

ETA: Not to mention my DH even made supper and served me my plate. What a sport. :blowkiss:

Just this afternoon, I was feeding my cat and I bent down to put her food on the floor, when I came back up, I slammed my head into the kitchen island and I was dizzy and disoriented for a few minutes. It hurt like hades. I have a massive headache now.

Sorry about the hard hit! But, you are so right. We have all been stunned by something much less than a gunshot to the head. Felt the disorientation, the stunned feeling. No one can tell me that a bullet hitting your skull would hurt any less.

Night all! This witness is nothing more than a hired gun!

If I hit my head hard on something (accidentally walk into something), I am stunned. I can't imagine being shot with a bullet. Whether the bullet hit anything major (except MAJORLY the brain!), the pain, profuse bleeding, and fear of imminent death would be enough to stop me....

This is o/t, but I can't help but see my brother, over and over, being shot in the head. I know he was immediately unconscious and incapacitated, but it's still horrific for me to think he knew for one split second, what was happening.

My anger and pain are huge today, listening to a NON-MD say that "we" don't know for sure what injury Travis sustained with this "small" caliber weapon!!!

Hey Jodi...as you sit there yawning and looking bored out of your head. It's probably your bedtime right about now, huh???

Remember it's YOUR TEAM that did this to you and the jury and the family!!!

The judge put her foot down finally and said if you do this, you will have ONE DAY to do it...and we are going til you are done!!!

Her team could have been done HOURS ago!!!!!

I was surprised at his income. I don't find anything too suspicious about the institute being billed and he just receiving his salary. My only concern - why? WHy would he do this?

He was not told the entire story, nor the truth.

So maybe the DT had this guy waiting in the wings, all prepared, but are trying to make it seem as if he was a spur of the moment?? Is that what Juan may be getting at?

I have had to miss most of the days trial. Could anyone tell me if the juror's questions were good for the prosecution or good for Jodi?

I will try to catch up on todays threads this weekend.

This could go for hours .. literally hours and hours .. We are still on the first witness .. amazing ..

This is, I think, the DTs only witness. If JM has two witnesses (and we now how surgical he is in his questioning) I don't think it will go on too long.

He doesn't need to do this for $$$. Testifying in such a high profile case generates a whole lot of publicity for his organization.

He got involved in the case last November, didn't know he was going to testify in this case until a week and a half ago

and he knows nothing about the case until a week and a half ago? <------ that's what he testified earlier!

And he claims he has not watched the case with a straight face????

because the defense team lied to him. and he thought he was discrediting a bad psych witness from the pros. side.

Sorry, I don't buy it. One google search of Jodi Arias would answer any questions he may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member