State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haa! Love that! Did you see Wilmont's face? She was still smirking when JM said "thank you" and concluded his questioning. LOLZ...

moo

I was surprised at his income. I don't find anything too suspicious about the institute being billed and he just receiving his salary. My only concern - why? WHy would he do this?

Because, I believe he will get a BIG bonus from the institute. moo

Going good,one more witness for the Prosecution.I think it's Doctor Horn.
I haven't been able to watch today - How's it going?? Do you think that this Dr G is helping the defense? I saw something about there being 2 more witnesses?? Help me please??

Darn, wasn't he jsut starting to ask something regarding being on the case since last November?

HLN --- Juan just finished his Cross...we are going to be here all damn night.

JA said something to JW as they were standing for the jury and now JA's nose is turning red.
THIS BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER ****** HEADACHE!

This is o/t, but I can't help but see my brother, over and over, being shot in the head. I know he was immediately unconscious and incapacitated, but it's still horrific for me to think he knew for one split second, what was happening.

My anger and pain are huge today, listening to a NON-MD say that "we" don't know for sure what injury Travis sustained with this "small" caliber weapon!!!

Sorry this is hitting you so hard. They just don't get the disservice they are doing to REAL victims!

This witness was most definitely the least snarky of the three but it took several really long and boring days to really break ALV. These people are coated in teflon...It takes a while...

moo

This is o/t, but I can't help but see my brother, over and over, being shot in the head. I know he was immediately unconscious and incapacitated, but it's still horrific for me to think he knew for one split second, what was happening.

My anger and pain are huge today, listening to a NON-MD say that "we" don't know for sure what injury Travis sustained with this "small" caliber weapon!!!

I am so sorry. OMG, this must be infuriating. The way the DT tries to minimize the shot to his brain. " Oh well, maybe it did not even go into his brain, maybe it just went thru a little bit, no harm, no foul..' It is maddening when they try to do that. :stormingmad:

Now I get why the judge wants to do this all in one day- she wants AZ to only be stuck with $2500; if the dude comes back tomorrow, the clock resets and he starts getting another $250 an hour for the next 10 hours!

Since the defense is up to almost $2million dollars (?), I can't imagine $2500 matters at this point.

OK so how many of you think the judge may change her mind and push this into tomorrow. She is doing a lot of talking with council and it's not the norm kind of stuff.

I normally watch the trial via Wild About Trial, but today I had trouble from the get-go trying to get onto the site at ALL because it kept timing out. I'm assuming they were overloaded. So I went over to abc15. I've been watching it there all day EXCEPT that it keeps dropping the video, seemingly at a regular interval (15-20 min, maybe?), as if it's just making sure I'm really watching it, even if I click on it in between the drops. Does it ALWAYS do that or is it a result of also being overloaded?

They have said it looked like the bullet went thru the sinus cavity...well dang, I have sinus headaches that lay me out...there is no way I would be able to go after someone after being shot there!!

Seems not only would he been laid out in pain but also not able to breath to great either. Doubt he would have continued the "attack" had it really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3