State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this surreal? That the trial is going and going like the energizer bunny?

If I could I would bake you all cinnamon buns...:heartbeat:

tumblr_mlpy1ppoTX1sn8h4io1_500.gif

these ones seem to have heartbeats.. they scare me lol. look alive....

but your sentiment is appreciated :)

Back from my son's baseball game.. He won.. Mercied the other team..
Seems like Juan is doing the same........

At home now and vino is in hand watching this train wreck.

Ok, I like how Dr. Drew can say stuff about Juan when how MANY of his patients are dead now, do to suicide? WTF kinda "DR" is he? He should stfu and go interview more teen moms. Seriously.

After watching teenage mom marathon this weekend he didnt help them. Its scary

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2

Counsel is at the bench. Jurors not back yet. Media section has cleared out pretty much except the die hards. #JodiArias

If I still lived in Mesa, I would be there until the end tonight. Can't believe people can't hang.

He was notified in November about this case. Why? Darn JM was going there. He has to know something about this case and I think the only reason he decided to come to testify now was because of JW lies. Me thinks Dr. G should have watched Dr. DEMarte's testimony. He probably would not have come to court.

Yeah, he WAS going there! Darn! I really wanted to now!

Did i read the ticker correctly on HLN earlier that Prosecution was up tomorrow? I thought they were last (friday) and planned my schedule accordingly :banghead:

Well the way this is going it might be Friday :)

I truly think she should stick to her word and order the pizza; they should have had it waiting in the break room beforehand. Sheesh.:truce:

They probably can't afford to feed the Jury since the State has already spent $1.7 Million. :banghead:

Did i read the ticker correctly on HLN earlier that Prosecution was up tomorrow? I thought they were last (friday) and planned my schedule accordingly :banghead:

Juan will go first and then the defense will be up. After then Juan will get the last word and will come back after the defense is through with their CA.

IMO

I really hate JA's shirt today. And the other one like it that is pale blue. They look wrinkled and faded.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m
Counsel is headed back into chambers. Dr. G has left the building. #JodiArias sits at her desk not crafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member