State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this Judge is going to call it for the day in direct conflict with whatshe told the jury!

I wish they'd take the dinner break so I could take a bath, put on jammies and make some coffee. Now we'll know what it's like for our European and Australian members. :seeya:

O/T, but you make coffee BEFORE bed??

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 17s

I saw Dr. Horn just come in. I think he may be next up on the stand but not sure. #JodiArias

I am the biggest loser in the history of the world. I'm still in my jammies FROM THIS MORNING, haven't combed my hair or washed my face. And it's only a few hours until bedtime. And my butt hurts from sitting ALL DAY. Good God.

BJOPcG4CIAE1swm.jpg:small

and heard the panel on DD whining about Juan. How is it they never say a word about Nurmi or Wilmott? It's always Juan that gets criticized. I have no patience for it. Even Dr D seemed more interested in talking about how crazy it was that the witness was testifying about bullet wounds and trajectories-he was pretty darn astounded. But whenever he called on someone it was poor witness, Juan is mean, he needs to stop...

Guys, avoid HLN tonight. Stupid people runnin rapid... Just a warning.

IDK - I can't begin to count the number of days I've worked 12 hours or more. I bet many of you have as well. It's standard for some professions. Suck it up and finish today. JMO

Wildabouttrial says Dr. Horn just came in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members