State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched trails since Court Tv started in the 90's& I have never seen a ME called to the stand 3 times!

as sad as my heart feels for Travis' family to have to see them, so glad JM brought Dr. Horn back and showed the photos...honestly, bringing it all back to the crime, and to what JA did, instead of all the psych mumbo-jumbo

JA's aunt not looking at photos. The rest of JA's side of gallery looking. 99% of Travis family visibly upset and not looking.

Yes they can all see clearly ... good job Juan. Logic wins over kerfuddlement :)

The best part.oh, joy, more juror questions for Dr.Horn.
Vibrate and quantify....
I'm so giddy..

Horrible testimony, but the DT MADE THIS NECESSARY!
This is on them and their GUILTY client!
Shame on them.

My hugs to the Travis family (((()))))
and i am sure JM did not like to do this again and again........but.....

Ballistic gelatin .. good job folks that posted those videos here .. describes it perfectly :)

Yeah Defendant, turn away from your handiwork you dragged everyone to this, you've revictimized a thousand times what's one more time. There are far more victims in this courtroom than there are murderers, and they're all victims because of you.

and hilarity ensues of wilmott trying to cross dr horn

Wow..JM is going to put Dr. Horn back up there to really CLARIFY the fact that a brain does not bleed after death!! Also, his neuropsychologist to refute this guy's nonsense! Yea!!! Go Juan!!!

Short, logical, and to the point. The other side needs to be taking notes about how this is done. Its not the quantity, its the quality of the testimony.

See, I knew it. 15 minutes and that's all we needed.

Now Jennifer, pop a tude and make yourself look ridiculous becuase you don't UNDERSTAND or don't EXCEPT the report.

Thank you, Juan, for keeping this short and sparing the loved ones any more trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member