State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit down Willmott. You can't get Dr Horn to say anything to help you...

IDK - I can't begin to count the number of days I've worked 12 hours or more. I bet many of you have as well. It's standard for some professions. Suck it up and finish today. JMO

I agree, many of us work those long days on a regular basis - give me a break, get on with it - these guys are spending MY tax dollars, so yes, suck it up and get it done!!!!! UGH, my patience is running out :banghead:

Hmmm. The Doctor has used a word JW does not know. I am shocked.

How dare JW open her pie-hole to this DOCTOR again.
Unreal... staggeringly misguided...

I feel so sorry for Travis' family listen to JW talk about his decomposing brain in such a flippant way. WOW.

JW lost it at Dr. Horn's "yes". It's wonderful to see and hear. And now he's talking over her and correcting her.

Thank you, those who are fighting for justice for Travis and his loved ones.

Why is she SMILING when talking about a decomposed brain????????????????????????????????????

JA's aunt not looking at photos. The rest of JA's side of gallery looking. 99% of Travis family visibly upset and not looking.

Who is the cow chewing on her cud in back of JA's mom. Nice ? Real Nice?:facepalm:

Tell her, Doc! IT'S NOT LIQUIFIED.

Stop telling him what his specialty is. He knows what it was, stop making yourself look foolish, Wilmott.

I don't understand why JM needs to get so gruesome! I mean, really? Is ANY of this necessary?!?!?!?!

He seems like he can barely contain his contempt for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly