State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW for the love of pete sake's take a darn a and p class. or at least attend an autospy. your questions are stupid.

It's easy to cut through pudding. JW wastes time.

Oh Lord,
Be with this family. Having to hear this testimony about pudding etc has to be horrific.
hugs to the family

Oh my God! This is my first post. I have been a lurker for way too long. That is the most emotional pic ever. I just can't understand why people are so evil. His best buddy Napps had to smell and deal with his friend being killed and could not even get to him. I hope this rabid killer gets the death penalty! I feel so badly for his family and friends. She is a cold blooded killer who doesn't even deserve the death penalty. She needs to be shot, killed, and then killed again and have her family watch to understand the pain she has caused. My gosh, I can't even write anymore. I just want to vomit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee... a nasty attitude and complete lack of knowledge. Who would have guessed?

She is going to go rounds for days becuase he is not going to give in and allow her to break him down. It is what it is, he had the brain in his hands for crying out loud!

Sludge is a good way to put it. A brain that is decomposed in this way and is the consistency of pudding is definitely able to run out of something. We had a cadaver in A&P that had an aneurysm and not a heart attack as was previously thought... so the brain didn't preserve like the rest of the body did. You could still tell it was a brain and the parts of the brain, but it literally poured out of the head when we took the skull cap off.

What a faker. Jodi is looking down like she doesn't want to look at the images, but I just caught her sneaking a peak.

I can't see JW's point in doing this. She's gone up against this ME three times now, and it's going to be strike three here right away. Same verse, different day. And her point is moot, because it doesn't matter which wound the heinous killer inflicted first, she killed him three times over. :sigh:

Willmott has gone beyond embarrassing. Time to end this.......how many times can they beat that dead horse :deadhorse:

Jenny just enforces the horror travis went through...thank goodness she is oblivious....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: AUTO-LYSIS (LIE sis) ......JW needs a dictionary with a key for "speech"

How can she not get this? Or is she trying to confuse the jurors?

This is the most abhorrent part of this trial. JW is rolling around in Travis's autopsy information, smiling as she rolls, not caring for whom she hurts, and it's all about the WIN.

This pudding testimony would really hurt me if I were TA family.
JW is acting way too smart-alecky with this straightforward and knowledgeable witness. Not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?