State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me if you can - is Jodi's Grandmother still there sitting through THIS?

I saw her right before one of the breaks so today she has been in the court room. Kind of a white blouse as well; maybe with print on it or a white sweater.

I'm not stupid, and I have followed every minute of this trial from day one, and I am trying very very hard to follow today's testimony, but honestly, all I hear is a big words, confusing minute detail about tests I know nothing about, and nothing at all I can hold onto for good or ill.

I concur. Today is, was and will be a complete waste of time...Jodi loves it tho!

Self-defense is really a non-starter in this case. You have a surviving killer that can't even offer a version of events that supports her claim of self-defense. Even accepting the few events that she can remember: How much of a threat was Travis after being shot in the head? How much of a threat was Travis on the 5th stab or the 10th or the 15th or the 25th? Was he a major threat when she was forced by fear for her life to slit his throat? Makes no sense. Will not stand up in deliberations.

I've saved my opinion for the end. Hired gun indeed.

I'm not stupid, and I have followed every minute of this trial from day one, and I am trying very very hard to follow today's testimony, but honestly, all I hear is a big words, confusing minute detail about tests I know nothing about, and nothing at all I can hold onto for good or ill.

If JW thinks she is clearing up this witness' testimony, well... she's NOT!
People have tuned out all the psycho-specifics.

OMG, how long has Dr.G been answering this ONE question?????

Stop letting this man give a lecture. He's not answering questions, he's lecturing.

In the future, hearing the acronym PTSD will give me PTSD.

Can you get PTSD from hearing about PTSD?

Yes, Wilmott is not making any ground unless she thinks getting on everybody's last nerve is a win.

I can only hear the murmur of his voice anymore - words failed a long long time ago...

OK...I am so confused about how this "long day" is going to work.

If JM keeps them all there without dinner, this is going to backfire bigger than it already has!!!

am I the only one thinking during recross hes starting to sound like ALV more and more

I agree, but he is worse cuz he isn't a blatant man hater. Btw, HUGE UK fan here. lol! BBN always has to check in! Sorry for the off topic comment. Can't help it. lol You understand....

oh shes on to dr horns report,this means she is nearly done

The iorny is rich. Defense expert goes into great detail over testing protocols. Obviously, he hasn't had the pleasure of meeting defense expert, Dr. Samuels. :biggrin:

Ok been in/out today..

So JW I thought DT was saying NOT BPD now are they agreeing she's BPD? But due to trauma? Say what??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand