State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
blahblahblahblahblahblah.....I swear that is alll I am hearing!!

...the trauma on these tests dear Dr. was based on fiction........

Jodi is so uncomfortable. She is fidgeting like crazy, scratching herself, self-comforting(hands on neck), licking lips, etc.

JW is extremely unlikeable as a person and as an attorney.

Borderline Borderline Borderline .. that word must sound like fingernails on a blackboard to Jodi .. she winces every time.

After many cut aways to the killer, I am convinced the rumor of the crabs and head lice outbreak at the Estrella jail is probably more truth than fiction... :noooo:

OH MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY.....please stop and - please!!!! focus what we are here for...

JUSTICE and JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

He's back to being an expert on brain injuries. Better than Dr Horn in Jenny's opine.

I feel she's almost done..please, please, please.

I'm not stupid, and I have followed every minute of this trial from day one, and I am trying very very hard to follow today's testimony, but honestly, all I hear is a big words, confusing minute detail about tests I know nothing about, and nothing at all I can hold onto for good or ill.
Yup, cuz

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

That's what I'm hearing. :floorlaugh:

Indy..

Delayed again BUT.. BINGO.. you're right Indiana Tomatos are the BEST MATERS in the world!! I miss them so much!!

And by Cherry Cheesecake I'm guessing this would be the homemade with cherry pie filling on top aka Cherry Yuck?? Only Mac n Cheese baked in oven with crushed Ritz on top will do...Love that stuff too!!

Ahhh I miss my Hoosier roots (pronounced ruts lol)

Yep! Cheesecake like my mom made with the canned cherries! Mac and Cheese Baked with Velveeta and the Ritz! Absolutely! Nothing beats Indiana Tomatoes! NOTHING! There are NO better tomatoes on the planet!

adamlongoCBS5 Granted, I wasn't here this morning, but all this testimony seems irrelevant. And looking at the jury, I think they agree. #JodiArias
2 minutes ago · reply · retweet ·

She has a look on her face like she smells something bad or like she's some stern, strict teacher giving a test to a bunch of cheating kids she must monitor

We call that the "stank face".

And she deserves it.....I love the "stank face"!

My biggest objection to this gentleman's testimony is that it is entirely obfuscative. It seems to serve no useful purpose in supporting the defense theory (of self defense), and instead, is an elementary-school level mud-slinging effort to confuse the jury bout the State's experts' testimony. It is not going to sway anybody, in my view. It is simply the finest substitute for a strong tranquilizer I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996