State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone comes up with a gif for this guy - he's rife with possibility!

lol yeah we are everywhere! :) BBN Representing !

Glad I wasn't the only one feeling he was being snarky on recross..I missed what happened earlier in the day

We sure are! lol And you didn't miss much... You can see it on youtube later if you really want to. I'm not sure who the lady is, but she puts up everydays testimony. Better Sleuthers than I can help with that. I'ma slacker. lol! But anyway, GBB!

He's gonna be long winded and to think we still have willmotts redirect and then juans cross. they wont be out of there until 10pm

Wow. Go over the scales on page two of the whatchamagig test? What a rocking jury.

Juror questions

How can incarceration affect test results?

Is it possible individual can score differently before a traumatic event and afterwards?

Discuss high/low scales on page 2 of validity MMPI

If only he could keep his answers short and comprehensible...

Jurors on board...
Thank you!!!!!!!!

Jodi gets pizzed whenever there's a reference to "psychosis".

Seriously, Juan needs to get his last Witness on, ask no more then 10 questions and stop!

I think our shrink (jury member) is still with us!!! :great:

original.gif

I have an Aussie and she does that off of my couch :floorlaugh: She loves bouncing off of things sideways.

She can get on top of anything too, it's mind boggling. I am always asking if she is a billy goat.

My pup as a pup...

wjbbf5.jpg

She lays beside me every day that I watch this trial. She hears a lot from me about this Travis person and his baby puggle. She is my arm rest right now, holding on with me as we trudge through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand