State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So people ... started watching it, not knowing what it was... and they'll continue watching it FOREVER just because.....

This is the trial that nev-ver ends...yes, it goes on and on my friends...someone started watching it not knowing what it was....and they'll continue watching it...forever ...just because.

New lyric (fill in the blank)

okay, someone else continue the song.

5.gif

Geffner doesn't rile me as much as ALV did because he isn't actively trashing Travis's character. ALV did, IMO. Samuels, well, I didn't take him very seriously. I respect Dr. DeMarte.

At first he seemed like a sympathetic character, but now he comes across as trying to be purposely obtuse. :moo: It may be all he has left!

Lord, that girl is creepy!
I would like to know... didn't the MEsay that there was no indication of profuse bleeding i the area of the bullet wounds, suggesting that Travis was already dead? Also, why does it matter, considering all of the evidence of premeditation beforehand, andthe lies and behavior afterwards, if JA had PTSD, BPD,PMS or *advertiser censored*. The end results are still the same.Do you have to have a diagnosed illness or disorder to commit murder? Maybe you can just do it because you can. Because she's evil.

Thank goodness we are not playing the game--take a drink whenever there's a sidebar.
We'd all be passed out by now!

JM couldnt even finish his question , without JW shout objection...and....approach.....its tiring honestly

Now I kind of hope they don't finish, because I am not sure if Juan can do a whole closing statement tomorrow if he is losing his voice. :what:

And he's got a huge job tomorrow with his Closing...please everybody in that awful courtroom WRAP IT UP ALREADY! NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THEIR MIND OVER WHAT WAS SAID TODAY. STOP!!!
The Fat Lady wants to sing and go home already...

JW does not like to be wrong any time.

2 more witnesses there and ready to testify for JM per KatieDDJ

I'm stuck sitting at work watching it on the internet. Dr Drew will be hours behind so I can't listen on the radio on the way home. I don't want to miss anything. A meal break would be perfect right about now.

The jury's gotta be hungry too, plus all the spectators. Breaktime!

Btw being serious.. Were they going to "Cater" dinner in for Jury, Attys, Judge & court staff?

Just curious to keep everything on track like Subway? There's one 2 blocks away from courthouse..

WHAT!?!?!?! Defense didn't tell the Doc of Samuel's PD/NOS? WTH?

May the jurors be thinking: "Neither PTSD nor BPD mitigate against all the overwhelming evidence of premeditation."

I don't understand the point of overruling an objection just to let them approach

Samuels most certainly brought out personality disorder NOS. DeMarte further defined the personality disorder as borderline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996