State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Dr Geffner is older than me, and I wouldn't last this long for the day.

Is Prof. DSM intimate with the DSM? That explains a lot.

YES! Juan caught him on his redirect where he said he doesn't use the DSM! YAY~

Wilmot looking worried....all her lies are coming out too!

Been off/on watching today but little while ago I couldn't believe look on JW face when Dr G said DT.. TOLD HIM THAT THE PREVIOUS EXPERT DIDN'T KNOW SCALES..

Wow.. "We don't do Diagnosis much now" I hope Juan grabs onto that comment!!

"WE don't do a lot of diagnosis right now"

WOW????

I need to hang this up for the day . . .

DSM 4 in 1990's
DSM TR came out 2000 approx . . . 10 years . . .

DSM 4 mid 90's at least 5 yearss . . .
psychologist use this as bible to diagnose
intimately familiar with this book
isn't that work that you do?
we don't

I'm half expecting the congregation to begin shouting out Amen as if they were in a southern babtist revival. I am in love with Juan Martinez!

Did you know that Dr. Samuels actually diagnosed the defendant with personality disorder, not specified? Juan Martinez was just about to ask this, of course Jenny skated up to the bench as fast as her too tight skirt would allow, with an object that got shut down. Oh this is just too good to be true.

You just can't make this stuff up!! This doctor just admitted that Dr. Samuels would have been way off, by over ten years using his out of date book and now he is admitting that some information was withheld from him by the defense attorneys.

It is Christmas morning, I am five year's old and my BIKE AND favorite doll are under the tree. This is over, this is absolutely OVER.

I am so behind most of you but I do not buy into Dr G's bumbling nice guy persona. The burping, the spilling, acting like he didn't know how to use the monitor and thinking it was so cool, the coughing etc. I could go on and on, IMO it's an act to win over the jury, make them like him. He is a psychologist and is manipulating the jury. I don't buy into him at all. Sorry for the rant, please continue :)

Geffner doesn't rile me as much as ALV did because he isn't actively trashing Travis's character. ALV did, IMO. Samuels, well, I didn't take him very seriously. I respect Dr. DeMarte.

I'm stuck sitting at work watching it on the internet. Dr Drew will be hours behind so I can't listen on the radio on the way home. I don't want to miss anything. A meal break would be perfect right about now.

The jury's gotta be hungry too, plus all the spectators. Breaktime!

Jodi has not done the fainting thing yet. Better hurry. This is her last chance. Unless she's saving it for the verdict day or penalty phase.

C'm on Jodi. Don't disappoint me.

I'm an MD---but a Pediatrician---but, Ive had a H--- of a lot more anatomy and pathology exerience than this PSYCHOLOGIST has ever had---and no way in HADES could I EVER testify in a court of law about bullet trajectories and whether someone would incapacitated by a bullet wound or not....DEFENSE you offend me and every rational person on this board!! Bring back the M.E.!!!

THANK YOU was NOT enough!!!!!

NOW, does this mean that those psych rotations give us the "chops" to testify against this neuropsycho? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The scales only show validity for the test. But she lied, which makes the results invalid. He is such a deceiver, in the ALV category of evil deception.

It's crazy that they cannot bring themselves to acknowledge that if someone LIES and makes up all of their answers, the results just simply would not be accurate. It's crazy.

Been off/on watching today but little while ago I couldn't believe look on JW face when Dr G said DT.. TOLD HIM THAT THE PREVIOUS EXPERT DIDN'T KNOW SCALES..

Wow.. "We don't do Diagnosis much now" I hope Juan grabs onto that comment!!

i know i brought this up! they also told him, i'm sure, that she didn't even know they existed. i pray he brings this up.

I will say this for Judge Sherry...she is holding their feet to the fire about finishing today!!!

It will be interesting to see what happens when JM is done with this witness!!

NOW witness is lying about what he said!!!!!!!!!

About the test used by Demarte.

Juan should stop pacing and just do the pimp walk.... Seriously. He so HAS this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves